Highlighted posts from Thursday, May. 06, 2021

• Thread starter Top stories on The Rugby Forum
  • Start date
T

Top stories on The Rugby Forum

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 04, 2021 * 90 posts * 2,452 views
Curls said: Last week I met up with some friends for a chinwag about the Leinster game and I was the only one that worried our medium rare grilling was going to be an issue. In a way its not ... Read more >>
May 03, 2021 * 8 posts * 137 views
Ticklishchap said: I did a bit of fencing as a schoolboy but it was eclipsed by other sports although I enjoyed it very much at the time. Recently I have been thinking about revisiting that interest, ... Read more >>
May 03, 2021 * 4 posts * 209 views
Bristol_Shoguns fan said: Giving this a go... please be kind :) 1 Sinckler 2 Cowan Dickie 3 Furlong 4 Itoje 5 AWJ 6 H Watson 7 Curry 8 Simmonds 9 G Davies 10 Russell 11 Rees-Zammitt 12 Tuilagi 13 Henshaw ... Read more >>
April 29, 2021 * 7 posts * 219 views
big ginger 8 said: Amazon, Disney and DAZN linked as BT confirms talks on sale of BT Sport [link] Read more >>
May 04, 2021 * 4 posts * 100 views
JPilky said: In this thread I'm setting out the current method I'm using for creating custom in-game face designs in Rugby 08. This is a work in progress but should deliver some great results. ... Read more >>
April 30, 2021 * 15 posts * 464 views
Oliver Madden said: Well I would say we really did!. That was a seriously good performance from the Canes today. we should have won the last two games but today in the second half we were clinical. ... Read more >>
May 04, 2021 * 2 posts * 95 views
JPilky said: Here I will keep an up to date google sheets doc to keep track of all the completed custom face designs for Rugby 08 as well as key information such as replaced player IDs. As ... Read more >>
May 04, 2021 * 8 posts * 332 views
Woldog said: Got my tickets for the grand final. Heres to hoping I get to witness my 2nd Reds grand final win in person. 2011 the atmosphere was brilliant, from 2008 - 2013 I missed only two ... Read more >>
April 29, 2021 * 9 posts * 409 views
Tallshort said: Yes very true although until he was injured Taylor was playing some fantastic rugby in 2001. Derek White was good but always second fiddle to Dean Richards Read more >>
April 30, 2021 * 46 posts * 1,328 views
jim546 said: Any idea how to edit weather in stadiums? It's currently raining in my Forsyth Barr ground. Also how to change the location of the lights? Edit: Rain is tied to the stadium.o file ... Read more >>

Continue reading...