• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Holiday Plans

G

getofmeland

Well recently I have been thinking its a long time since I have been on a proper holiday...

So I think I am gonna start to plan a nice long holiday for next year...

My thinking is possibly 2 to 3 weeks in New Zealand... I would like to see a lot of the country, also I would want to see some rugby while I am down there...

So really thinking what the New Zealand guys think would be good places for me to visit and also could I have some free acomodation, if I come down...

Lol you should have most bases covered with TRF members I'd imagine!

Off the top of my head go to Auckland, Coromandel, Mount Manganui, Rotorua, Taupo, Napier, Wellington, Nelson, Hamner Springs, Christchurch, Queenstown, Invercargill, Stewart Island.

Couple of places in Invers for you I reckon...

There is some trail in NZ that I saw on a television program (Glob Trekker [in some places it's called Pilot Guides] with Zay Harding hosting) called the Milford Track (which ends at Milford Sound) that looked a-freaking-mazing. I determined if I ever travel to Kiwi-land that I must do that.
<div align="center">
Milford_sound.jpg
</div>

fiorland is bloody beautiful. i went there for a school camp about 5 years ago and i can still vividly remember all th beautiful scenery

Latest posts