• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hooker Advice?

Lcreel

Academy Player
Country Flag
United States
Is there any drills I can do by myself to help with scrums. Also is there any good methods to not lose the ball as much in scrums

Simple, cheat. The other team will. Have your scrum half put it in crooked, and for the other teams ball try striking early. If the ref pins you stop, but most refs won't pick it up. What exactly are you struggling with?

Simple, cheat. The other team will. Have your scrum half put it in crooked, and for the other teams ball try striking early. If the ref pins you stop, but most refs won't pick it up. What exactly are you struggling with?

What he said.

Is there any drills I can do by myself to help with scrums. Also is there any good methods to not lose the ball as much in scrums

If his foot goes up early and the ref does nothing you have to take it into your own hands to discipline the ********.

As osulli mi said get your scrummie to learn how to feed very sneakily , there are ways of putting it in straight but with enough spin so it always comes back to your man . When I played 9 I was not pinged for it once

I have all that down but is there any certain method to get the ball more often on their scrums or anything

My advice is make sure they have a clean bill of health before you choose.

Latest posts