• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

how come there is no rugby manager game

B

back row youth

i believ that this game should exist as game producers have made football and cricket manager games that have been very succesfull yet i have never seen a rugby version

There was 2 versions of it...

However I don't think they were that good...

Would be good to see one developed tho...

There was 2 versions of it...

However I don't think they were that good...

Would be good to see one developed tho... [/b]

The mechanic of managing the games themselves was actually very good, choosing tatics etc on the fly was the best part of it.

The annoying aspect however was managing the teams and signing players which was just as frustratingly mind numbing as Championship Manager.

Original was bugged to hell, but the sequel was better. By no means perfect, but playable enough.

ive never seen that game.. and ive always wanted to play a rugby management game

Look it up on amazon, it's actually pretty solid, it has the biggest range of teams of any rugby game (even though most are unlicensed).

I've always enjoyed playing Cricket Captain and wouldn't mind a rugby management game at all.

i believ that this game should exist as game producers have made football and cricket manager games that have been very succesfull yet i have never seen a rugby version
[/b]

Um , there is...though it's not too hot imo...

It's not too polished from a graphical standpoint, but is that what you're really after in a management game?

i would prefer a really bad graphical game but very in-depth like champ man...i never watch the games in champ man i always use the commentry only....and i prefer it..surely it cant be that difficult to do

There's no demand really I suppose for a rugby management game. We'll be lucky if Rugby 08 is out on the 360