• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

How mant teams are in the six nations

walesforever

Academy Player
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Newport
I am sat here watching the forum sorry but can i say England are not the only team in the six nations. They have not developed through the series where Wales and Ireland have and I have to say that Ireland will take the championship (even though i'm Welsh). Sorry but I think England think they are better than they actually are, Scotland played really well all they
needed was confidence and they could have won today.

Ugh...The forum is immediately after the England match...same thing happens if England play first barely spoken about...

These forums are the least 'biased' that I've seen.
Unlike Sky, where 'The England tour of the Northern Hemisphere' is approaching it's climax, or yahoo, where the 'I'm too stupid to be allowed out, so I sit in my parents basement mashing the keyboard' comes into play.

I think he meant the red button forum on BBC.

But your right this place is pretty heated at times here but people appear to be genuine rugby fans who begrudgingly concede points. Still most of the time it's good.

I think he meant the red button forum on BBC.

But your right this place is pretty heated at times here but people appear to be genuine rugby fans who begrudgingly concede points. Still most of the time it's good.

I don't concede that point, and would like to play my 'yahoo forum' card, and swear a bit, whilst questioning your parenthood and sexual preferences!

Play'ss the 'sky' card and questions why a Welsh person would be involved in conversation as England played Scotland today. Long may the tour of little people continue!

- - - Updated - - -

Or I could play the BBC card of having to raise point over and over because someone didn't read what you put the first time.

great first post

giphy.gif

Latest posts