• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

How many seasons?

M

Mr. Laxative

Just out of curiousity how many seasons can u play on world league. Also i'd like to see players retiring and u havin to get new players created by EA.

I think it's 10, but I hav only ever played till season3 so I don't kno 4 sure.

yeah it is ten,
have completed three on normal and managed to win all three leagues and all three knock outs. i was bored by early season 2 but i have won everything on normal now. to be honest tho, you would never want to play more than 3 seasons or 2 for that matter, your strategy gets really formulaic. i lost my scrum half for a whole f'ing season and ended up having to stick robinson in. since then rugby 2005= scrumhalf break> chip and chase> try under posts>conversion>recieve ball from kickoff and so on.

the other frustrating thing thing is why are some players out for more than a season when injured. i had harinordoquoy, he played 3 games, got injured out for the next season (missed whole second season) played another 2 games and got injured again. hasnt played since.

pretty upset

i liked it 2004 when they told u how long hed be out for and what kind of inj in 2005 he just dissapears.i had rico gear get inj he returned after 3 games thats the only inj ive had

that's why i don't save anything when a player is injured : if i don't know when he'll be back and if i like this guy and want to play with him...

Why ten seasons??!! nothing changes, absolutely nothing, so why not go forever?

Originally posted by CeeJay@Mar 30 2005, 08:14 AM
Why ten seasons??!! nothing changes, absolutely nothing, so why not go forever?
because rugby 2005 is a quick fix for the shocking 2004

they did nothing revolutionary in this game

they did nothing new

all they did was remake 2004 with FIFA's technology

hence our rosters debacle, unknown unlockables, dodgy stats, exactly the same rucks, and commentary cut 'n' paste.

the only brand new implementation from 2004 is on the fly play calling and goal kicking format

the rest in 2004 blinged up via FIFA technology

i call it "Trickatechnology"

"trick, trick-a-trick, trick-a-trick technology"

coz we been fooled into believing we have a brand new revolutionised rugby sim, when really its just cut'n'paste 2004 onto FIFA's template!!!!

f***-OFF HB - ur Rugby gaming career should be suspended!!!!!!!!
Andrew Wilson = a cocksucking, ball munching, half witted lying scum!!!!!

If u compare Mario is "GODs father" in comparison to this Wilson twit.

Latest posts