• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

how to mod rugby 08 myself? plz help

dsdanie

Academy Player
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
Cheetahs
hi can same 1 tell how to do my own mods on rugby 08 plz i relly whant to mod plz and send me tools to mod

Hi, soos wat ek nou al gesien het lyk dit nie baie maklik nie danie. Jy het goed nodig soos: FshEd, BigGui, oedit, RugbyGob, Woosaah's editor, wimpditt, Placeholder, en Processmonitor. Daar is wel hier iewers n thread met tutorials op of jy kan dit google. Hoop dit help jou as jy nie al klaar reg gekom het nie.

Sterkte

Woosaah's editor is maklik waar jy net die ouens se stats kan update of tweak soos jy wil. As jy wil gaan en ander goed doen, leer eers hoe werk die goed wat ek jou gegee het. As jy my n email gee sal ek dit vir jou email dan hoef jy nie dit te download nie.

Last edited by a moderator:
In English please.

Also no double posting, please use the edit button in future.

Sorry Cymro, didn't know we should only post in english. I must warn you that my english suck but will do my best!

i'll translate it for you in english

Hi, it looks like what I've seen not very easy Danie. You need things like: FshEd, BigGui oedit, RugbyGob Woosaah's editor, wimpditt Place Holder, and Processmonitor. There is a thread somewhere here with tutorials or you can google it. Hope this helps you if you have not already came right.

strength

Woosaah's editor is easy where you just the guys's stats can update or tweak as you like. If you want to go and other things to do, learn how the first things I gave you. If you give me an email I will email it to you then you do not need to download it.

Latest posts