TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Northampton
Blackburn death crash driver will not be deported

_50453762_ibrahim_warrensmith226.jpg

Ibrahim had failed in all of his previous attempts to gain asylum

An asylum-seeker who left a girl dying under the wheels of his car while banned from driving can stay in the UK, two immigration judge have ruled.
Iraqi Kurd Aso Mohammed Ibrahim was jailed for four months after knocking down Amy Houston in Blackburn in 2003.
Her father Paul Houston, from Darwen, told judges last month they had the power to bring his "seven years of hell to an end" by sending Ibrahim to Iraq.
But two senior immigration judges have now ruled he can remain in the UK.
The judges agreed with Ibrahim's legal team's case that his human rights would be impinged if he was sent back to Iraq.
Jail term But an angry Mr Houston called the decision ridiculous and said: "What are the judges saying here? They are saying it doesn't matter what you do when you come here, who you kill, what laws you break, as long as you have a child here you can stay?
"He's not a life-saving surgeon or a Nobel prize winner. He was a criminal before, a criminal now and he will continue being a criminal."
_50455575_010653543-1.jpg

Paul Houston said Ibrahim had deprived him of his family

Mr Houston added: "How can he say he's deprived of his right to a family life? The only person deprived of a family life is me. Amy was my only family."
Ibrahim, who did not hold a driving licence, was jailed for four months in April 2009 for driving while disqualified and failing to stop after an accident.
On his release he met a British woman and they had two children, Harry, four, and Zara, three.
He was due to be deported but won the right to stay in the UK in December 2009 after a series of appeals at the Manchester Asylum and Immigration Tribunal arguing that he had a right to a family life under Article Eight of the Human Rights Act.
The UK Border Agency then appealed to have him deported.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-12007100

-----------------------------------------

And what about the human rights of the little girl you killed when you were driving illegally? Shithead

Fucker should have been kicked out in the first place. And it proves that the "Human Rights act" is the biggest crock of loonie leftie ******** in the world. Really makes me angry when I hear about this sort of stuff.

Can't believe he only got four months.
FOUR MONTHS.

Absolutely ridiculous.

Agree with you there!!! Total and utter BS. I'm currently living in the UAE and if you committ a minor crime like....sex on the beach...deported!!

4 mouth is ridiculous you take a life you forfeit your life(I mean life in prison, not death sentence).

Wish we had capital punishment for things like this ...

4 mouth is ridiculous you take a life you forfeit your life(I mean life in prison, not death sentence).

If it happened in an accident and he behaved like an honourable human being it would be one thing: However, this twat didn't have a license, had already been arrested and banned, drove once again despite the ban, knocked over the child then legged it. The guy is a recurring criminal who committed manslaughter as part of his crimes.

String the deplorable piece of **** up. Same for the twat who granted him freedom.

While i see your point I don't believe in the use of a death sentence, I see why you would argue it to be reasonable.

2 in one day:

Two people have been found guilty of the manslaughter of a civil servant who died after being kicked and stamped on in a homophobic attack in Trafalgar Square.

15405908.jpg
Ian Baynham died 18 days after the attack

Ruby Thomas, 18, of Lichfield, Staffs, and Joel Alexander, 20, of Thornton Heath, southeast London, were convicted over the attack on Ian Baynham in September last year.
The 62-year-old died 18 days after the drink-fuelled assault in the square in central London.
Rachael Burke, 18, of Upper Norwood, southeast London, was found guilty of affray at an earlier trial.
15856728.jpg
Thomas had a previous record of violence, the court heard
Thomas, a former pupil at the £12,000-a-year Sydenham High School for Girls, hurled abuse at Mr Baynham before kicking and stamping on him, the Old Bailey was told.
The court heard she smiled as she "put the boot into" the civil servant after he was knocked to the ground by Alexander.
She was said to have been "off her face", acting in a "lairy, mouthy" way, and flirting with random men on the night of the attack.
The court heard Thomas screamed "f****** faggots" at the victim and his friend Philip Brown.
When Mr Baynham confronted her, there was a scuffle during which she hit him with her handbag and he grabbed it.
Alexander then ran up and knocked him to the ground, causing a severe brain injury as his head struck the pavement.
15856729.jpg
Alexander knocked Mr Baynham to the ground
Brian Altman QC, prosecuting, said: "That did not suffice. There is evidence that the female defendants then began putting the boot into Mr Baynham, who was still prone on his back, clearly unconscious and in distress."
He said the girls were "fuelled by copious amounts of alcohol" and one witness likened the attack to a scene from the film A Clockwork Orange.
Police later found Mr Baynham's blood smeared on Thomas' handbag and the ballet pumps she was wearing as she kicked him.
The teenager had a previous record for violence. She assaulted a bus driver in Northumberland Avenue in December 2007, when she was 15, a short walk from where the attack on Mr Baynham took place.
Thomas and Alexander will be sentenced in the new year.
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK..._Joel_Alexander_Guilty_Of_Ian_Baynham_Killing

How is kicking someone to death "Manslaughter"? It's ******* Murder.

:mad:

Unfortunatly we live in a country were there are techincal loopholes in the law so people can exploit.

Ruby Thomas, 18, of Lichfield, Staffs
I went to school there/live near there!
Turning in a right chav infested sh**-heap now,
Last summer two chavs followed a man back from an off license, trying to get him to give them his bottle of wine, when he wouldn't, they kicked him to death on his doorstep.
F'ing disgusting.

Wish we had capital punishment for things like this ...

Capital punishment is too good for these people

They should serve life sentences, using axes/ pick-axes to break rocks, ala the movies
Even then they should literally be served dog food, and have Justin Bieber music played in their cells.

Unless the last one counts as capital punishment

Latest posts