• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

hungry in the morning

S

sambãd5

ok lets say, hipotheticly, its 2:33 am and your starving. cant sleep so you get up and cook something

what should i cook?

Omelettes. Maybe with some onions and peppers.
Don't have any cheese or beans, all those carbs will be stored as fat when you're in bed.

The protein from the egg will contantly fuel you throughout the night as it's not absorbed as quickly as whey protein.

You will be rejuvinated come morning time!

Bing, bang, bong!

I have 2 minute noodles and a lot of bread! I sometimes will make a couple of sandwiches or just eat whatever is in the cupboard which is usually a lot so I end up eating **** loads and putting on weight (which comes to RC's point of fat storing).

Might sound stupid, but try cereals. They digest pretty fast, they fill the stomach for some time, but you don't return to bed all bloated after one bowl.

Have to add, I never have that 'it's 2 am and I'm hungry' feeling, except during exams, and that's because sometimes I'll still be studying at that time of the night.

Maybe you should wonder about a dinner that digests slower, so you won't wake up all hungry in the middle of the night

Might sound stupid, but try cereals. They digest pretty fast, they fill the stomach for some time, but you don't return to bed all bloated after one bowl.

Have to add, I never have that 'it's 2 am and I'm hungry' feeling, except during exams, and that's because sometimes I'll still be studying at that time of the night.

Maybe you should wonder about a dinner that digests slower, so you won't wake up all hungry in the middle of the night
[/b]

Yeah cereals hit the spot at 3:30am, especially black current flavoured mini-wheats...

chocforcerealagain.jpg

Unless you are in the US, then look for this product...
2217887.jpg

...if you happen to be somewhere a bit more spanishy, look for this product:
zucaritas.jpg

Or, if you jump in a time machine, this might be the best option:
RetroFrosted-Flakes.jpg

Geez...all this to say, Eat some f___ing Frosted Flakes!
What does Tony the Tiger sound like where you guys live?

Like a dweeb! But that doesn't make Frosties any less good XD
I'd never seen that oldschool Tony before! :p

Tony, helps you "Unleash that Tiger" (sorry, stupid Pablo Fransisco reference, not sure if anyone will know what I'm talking about; especially since pablo was talking about dragons)

I don't like milk with my cereal, since I hate it when stuff gets soggy, and I eat slow so stuff gets soggy, so I eat little portions with really cold milk, or cruesli sort of cereals (with chocolate!) with plain yoghurt.
Getting hungry :(

laetca - i think its a hospitality thing, i dont get home until midnight.

ended up having a variation of a blt. we had no eggs so i couldnt have a bacon and egg sandwich, or scrambled eggs which is normally my midnight treat. but ive cooked some of my best food at this time. however im not a cereal fan myself. especially for breakfast. i enjoy a nice hot breakfast, or fruit salads. and contary to popular beleif most cerials arnt as healthy as they seem. full of sugars, flavourings and colourings especially. and then you get the ones like nutra-grain which claim to be healthy, and proberly are. if you REALLY ARE A IRON MAN, wich i doubt anyone is.

Why are you up at such an ungodly hour in the first place?!?! [/b]
He works in the hospitality industry.

Even so, some people such as myself like to stay up until 3 or 4 because thats when I spend most of my time watching movies and on the internet. (I'm enjoying this 3 month gap between School and University :D).

Get some dough, wrap some raw bacon and hard boiled eggs in it. chuck it in the oven. do this in the day so u can heat it up at night with a toaster, or make urself a sandwich. i like toasting the ham to make the edges crunchy.

Sry, forgot to add that the dough should be baked at 200 degrees celsius for 30-40mins. Just stick a knife or toothpick thru the bread if ur unsure if its cooked or not. the knife should be clean when it comes out if its cooked.

I was staying down at my girlfriends on tuesday night, and I got pretty hungry about 3am...I got out of bed, raided her fridge....nothing. So I woke her up, and she drove me to the 24hour asda. I bought 2 boxes of chinese chicken, a carton of milk and choclate cake. I love 24hour shops.

Why did you need to wake her up? :p [/b]

Cause she can drive and I can't. And I refuse to walk to Livingston from the arse end of nowhere in the middle of the night.

Us hookers are refined gentlemen!

Latest posts