• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I don't think Big Ewis...

^ yeah I'm back in France, no problem. There was a bunch of ads...in Turkish though. That made me angry, but only temporarily. Yeah that show looks pretty funny, and they describe that which I'd described before with my description.

But I mean, there's just something off about a person who smiles to the point where he's about to laugh, for no reason. If it happened to me I'd be pis$ed off as fk, like, why the HELL was that basterd so happy there ?!!!!

Of course the giggle loop thing, as shown in that vid you posted, is even worse when you're in it with a friend, someone else.
There were situations where, if you know someone REALLY well and you know their humor inside out and the depths of it, like my brother or a few of my best friends, guys you really know by heart; if they're with you and this is susceptible of happening, there's a golden rule: never look at that person, or even in that general direction. It's all over if you do. You die, it's all over.

That show was really funny, until Jeff left :( (he's the Giggle Loop guy).

And I know what you're saying about the partner in laughter, as it were. My sister and I are like that...and we don't even need to look at each other...all we have to do is sense the other person's shoulders shaking, or worse...hear that snicker they tried to muffle. :p

das

And I know what you're saying about the partner in laughter, as it were. My sister and I are like that...and we don't even need to look at each other...all we have to do is sense the other person's shoulders shaking, or worse...hear that snicker they tried to muffle. :p

das

that's exactly right. :p was going to write about that. Out of peripheral vision, you see the other person shaking from laughter, damn...but actual eye contact means the apocalypse. It's just not an option.
And yeah, my bro and I have it the worst. It's like we're one person. Sometimes somebody does something that catches my attention big time that I find ridiculous, and I don't even dare to look at him because I KNOW he saw it too and it had the same effect on him. I'll take a peak at him like 20 seconds later, and he's either looking away or managed to make it so it's okay to laugh by making a "funny comment" and using that as a pretext to crack up, but the hilarious thing is, he's laughing 10x harder than he should for the shiitty little joke he cracked, and I know the real reason behind it lol.

He loves to force that situation too, the basterd...he'll openly make fun of someone without that person knowing and try to get me involved, and I have to pretend like what he's saying is a serious matter and an interesting topic and I absolutely can't crack up, coz the person's going to feel something's awry. So it's a matter of saying the most absolutely outrageous thing, while keeping some credibility and looking like we're dead serious - without losing the person. The more it goes, the more I feel like telling him "aww come on man, they'll never buy THAT !!!", and it's like an armwrestle with who manages to stay serious and resists the other's "assaults". :p

that's exactly right. :p was going to write about that. Out of peripheral vision, you see the other person shaking from laughter, damn...but actual eye contact means the apocalypse. It's just not an option.
And yeah, my bro and I have it the worst. It's like we're one person. Sometimes somebody does something that catches my attention big time that I find ridiculous, and I don't even dare to look at him because I KNOW he saw it too and it had the same effect on him. I'll take a peak at him like 20 seconds later, and he's either looking away or managed to make it so it's okay to laugh by making a "funny comment" and using that as a pretext to crack up, but the hilarious thing is, he's laughing 10x harder than he should for the shiitty little joke he cracked, and I know the real reason behind it lol.

He loves to force that situation too, the basterd...he'll openly make fun of someone without that person knowing and try to get me involved, and I have to pretend like what he's saying is a serious matter and an interesting topic and I absolutely can't crack up, coz the person's going to feel something's awry. So it's a matter of saying the most absolutely outrageous thing, while keeping some credibility and looking like we're dead serious - without losing the person. The more it goes, the more I feel like telling him "aww come on man, they'll never buy THAT !!!", and it's like an armwrestle with who manages to stay serious and resists the other's "assaults". :p

*Reads last paragraph*

Yeah...I think I've met you and your brother...<_<

Gotta run! Busy, busy, busy!

das

In acting it's called 'corpsing' (not sure why), but it's the involuntary laughter that cannot be stifled. There's no reason behind it, but the more you try to stop it, the more you think about it, and the harder it is to stop. It's the most infectious thing in the world, as people can see there's no reasoning to it, but then they get caught up in it.
Bloody funny, but really annoys directors.

*Reads last paragraph*

Yeah...I think I've met you and your brother...<_<

das

:p

And yeah Richtaff, would be tough as hell to be an actor for me. Sometimes you're just stuck in a loop though, you just have to stop for the day and go do something else.

Latest posts