• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I found some news...

hahaaha now thats definitely a sinister thing that HB would not want to be associated with haha :p

For every day we don't receive an update I will take one of the baby seals I have in my basement at random and club them to death....HB you have been warned

Don't you know, this game isn't even real! HB are just making it up to lead on sad rugby fans and crush their dreams. Its all over the forums here.

would be pretty mental if this was a 3rd game thrown into the works :p :p doesn't say who the developer is..... interesting seeing as nothings confirmed. I guess everything will be revealed in due time :D
Also £32.99?? weird price and extremely cheap, i bet it'll go up by then. Especially considering the economy is screwing us all in the A!s

surely if this game is real it is the one which has the rugby world cup licenses otherwise it would be stupid to name it rugby world cup

i can't see any rugby games there maybe because im veiwing the site in ireland

Finishing it up aye... I think that the first one to hit stores will most likely sell the most copies

Yeah "Early bird catches the worm" Having been no rugby game for nearly 4 years most would jump to buy who ever brings there out first...i know i will but..i'm buying both anyways.

Last edited:
I cannay wait. Pre Ordered already! Gonna be amazing. Can't wait for the 26th of August. Contemplating whether to get Sidhe's game aswell. What do u guys think?

I cannay wait. Pre Ordered already! Gonna be amazing. Can't wait for the 26th of August. Contemplating whether to get Sidhe's game aswell. What do u guys think?

If you can comfortably afford to, yes. If not, wait and see which game is more to your liking.

If you can comfortably afford to, yes. If not, wait and see which game is more to your liking.

Yeah I'll probably get them both and if i don't like one I'll just take it back. I know a trick to keep the sticky seal on but get the disc out, so to the unintelligent people who work at GAME everything will be normal. (Sorry if anyone works in GAME but it's kind of true)

Latest posts