• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I have super 12 jerseys for wcr!!

B

blase

I have created super 12 and npc jerseys for all the teams and have updated logos as well. I edited the .bag files and pulled out the.dds files which are the jersey and shorts files. this took a long time!!!
I also have done a retro patch for stacey jones, which you can see at http://www.geocities.com/blasedowall/

I'll add the rugby stuff to my website soon!!!

Great!
Other teams, finally!
Looking forward to download WCR's new stuff!!!
<

Thank you
Merci
Danke
Gracias
Grazie
Obrigado
Spassiba
Efcharistó
Go raibh math agat
Kia ora
Faafetai
Noa'ia
ありがとう...

hey sorry this is taking a while. .BAG files are quite big and im having problems puting the file on my website. Anyone else got any ideas on how i can get a file about 16mb to everyone.
This file replaces 12 teams jerseys in the "team" folder with super 12 jerseys and some of the on field art as well.

What about your promise blase?!!

<

What about the super12 jerseys?!!

We've been waiting for so long time...

bang_head_here.gif

Originally posted by Vibor@Feb 18 2005, 06:23 AM

<

What about the super12 jer?seys?!!

He owes you nothing. What ever happened to patience?
<

Serge, i don't think he needs defending.

It's his fault in a way, for coming on here, telling us he has S12 jerseys... then buggering off. Vibor is rightfully ****** off.

Well i do not see any promise broken as of yet.

But there is no reason to make an argument out of that. Its just that ever since Locks received Rugby 2005 theres been all these new posters demanding this and that and i find it a pretty annoying attitude.

Have you tried emailing or PMing him about it? (politely)

Originally posted by Serge+Feb 18 2005, 11:06 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Serge @ Feb 18 2005, 11:06 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Vibor
@Feb 18 2005, 06:23 AM

<

What about the super12 jer?seys?!!

He owes you nothing. What ever happened to patience?
<
[/b]
Yes, he doesn't owes me, I know...

Anyway I'm sorry, excuse me Blase, I won't bother you...

P.S.
I think Blase doesn't need anyone to PROTECT HIM - or does he?

<

Hey guys,
sorry i havn't updated you for a while. To anwer someones previous question about editing .dds files. I used hexeitor to view inside the .BAG files. This took alot of late nights to work out which group of hex numbers represented the jersey files. After that it was pretty easy to create individual jerseys and copy and paste them into the .BAG files via hexedit. The annoying thing though is that they dont have one set jersey i had to create a jersey for each individual with the correct number on the back. PLease be patient, please give me advice on where to put the files on the net and please, please,please does anyone know how to open .BAG files any other way???

i'm sure if you can get it sorted JJ will be more than happy to host your patch. he has his own rugby gaming website

Latest posts