• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I love your balls

It must be IE seen as its so crap, Unfortently stuck with it in college though. I usually use Mozilla Firefox which is quicker and much easier to use.

TALKING BALLS!?

Is it just me, or has this place become gayer now that GG has left...

Wait, I wasn't implying that I was gay...Because, well, as you know I'm a see anything, do anything sort of fella...

Oh, and no problems with the name btw. Just an observation.

The add reply and reply fast buttons are as they where but the two buttons next to them are new. Whats going on?

Is it just me?

I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank those people who have shown appreciation for my balls.

Why did you put that white light around our new The Rugby Forum logo? It's not Jesus, it was better the way it was before.

Originally posted by Wally@Jan 18 2006, 12:37 PM
Why did you put that white light around our new The Rugby Forum logo? It's not Jesus, it was better the way it was before.
THE RUGBY FORUM IS BIGGER THAN JESUS!
No, seriously though, Umosay has been tinkering with it for a while, and it's just one of the effects we're trying out.

Originally posted by sanzar+Jan 18 2006, 02:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Jan 18 2006, 02:40 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Wally
@Jan 18 2006, 12:37 PM
THE RUGBY FORUM IS BIGGER THAN JESUS!
No, seriously though, Umosay has been tinkering with it for a while, and it's just one of the effects we're trying out. [/b]
Jesus glows!?

Originally posted by ..::ERIC::..@Jan 18 2006, 04:15 PM
Duh, Jesus is a supersayan creature for Dragon Ball Z who can fly and glows when in a fight.

Duh umosay, duh...

edit:
Proof: http://www.ninjapirate.com/returnofjesus.html
supersaiyanjesus.jpg

LMAO!
<

That's gold ERIC!

Latest posts