• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I need a new username

You do it yourself in your profile and then it gets sent to the mods for approval - I don't know where cause my profile looks different to regular ones 🙃

Should be obvious though, I reckon, I get requests through fairly frequently

Hi lads, I'm back in business so I need a new username cause Jaguares doesn't exist anymore lol
There's still Jaguares XV, in SLAR. But that might make it seem like you are the latest in a long line of ancestors with the same username. :p

Or you could go back to Conrad Smith.

Click on your profile, it shows your username at the very top and has the option to 'change'.

Just don't pick Lavanini, or you'll probably get banned for bad behaviour within a day.

I was able to snoop and see your old user account name. It's from before my time.

I suggest "Leinster - 4 stars and a nice trip to Paris for the weekend."

There's still Jaguares XV, in SLAR. But that might make it seem like you are the latest in a long line of ancestors with the same username. :p

Or you could go back to Conrad Smith.

Click on your profile, it shows your username at the very top and has the option to 'change'.

Just don't pick Lavanini, or you'll probably get banned for bad behaviour within a day.
Good one. :D

Out with the old and in with the new. It's time for a user name change.

I clicked on my profile but can't see how I can amend it. Do I need to message admin because it was changed last year? @TRF_Olyy

You do it yourself in your profile and then it gets sent to the mods for approval - I don't know where cause my profile looks different to regular ones 🙃

Should be obvious though, I reckon, I get requests through fairly frequently
Same still applies, I have no idea how to do it 😅

Ok I've figured it out. Click on "Your account" then "Account details" in case anyone has the same question in the future

Latest posts