• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I Nominate The Boks

C

Caledfwlch

i would like to think that the springboks would be this year's perfect candidate(s) for the wall of shame. the performance flops even before the halfway mark of the tri nations.

i partly disagree. i would nominate england. the boks won against nz and aus in the tri nat. who did england beat this year ??? italy !!! THAT is ****

The boks are the only to to have beaten the All blacks so far this year, so your nomination is flawed. The english had a dismal 6 nations. The boks came back from a bad loss against the wallabies to beat the kiwis and the wallabies. So meh :bleh!:

the ABs played what 3 or 4 tests in consecutive weeks? even jesus couldnt take that, and to compound that problem they were playing at altitude. as for the wallabies.....nuff said

and ???? its the same for all the teams mate. do you seriously think that a team has an advantage on the others ???? england has the same schedule as france, ireland and every team in the 6N. plus they have a world champion status wich give them a need of results on the contrary to sa.

Knob off!

1. SA has been **** ever since the autumn.
2. England already has a thread and it's been decided that Andy Robinson, not the players, who are at fault.
3. For once, keep a thread on topic.
4. Learn the correct use of grammar and punctuation.

Knob off!

1. SA has been **** ever since the autumn.
2. England already has a thread and it's been decided that Andy Robinson, not the players, who are at fault.
3. For once, keep a thread on topic.
4. Learn the correct use of grammar and punctuation.
[/b]

who are u talking to mate ?

<div class='quotemain'>1. SA has been **** ever since the autumn.[/b]

Yes and England got their asses handed to them twice by the Aussies.
[/b][/quote]

Yeeeeeeeeesss... And?

This is a thread about the boks, not England.

At least we didn't get spanked by Wales.

Let`s be fair and listen to the reasons!

Yes, we, Die Bokke sucked pretty bad! Losing to froggies on home soil, having our arse kicked in Brisbane by the `giant rats` and so on!

Somebody sucked worse than us? Who cares?

I was ashamed of our beloved Boks! We had a misereable season. Unfortunately there is no future! I`m focussing on the future and i`m seeing nothing! Everything it`s in a blur!

don't be so negativ mate your gona overcome that problem... (i hope not to quickly 'cause we want to win the wc :) ) after all sa is one of the rugby major team... but at least the boks are worth being in the wall of shame for that very crap season

The Boks are the best watch them in the world cup i bet they will surprise a few people :D

The boks probably will suprise a few people in the world cup but still i don't rekon they'll do that good

I think the boks can beat anyone on their day but no i dont think they can win it, not in france and with the all blacks looking so strong

The Boks are the best watch them in the world cup i bet they will surprise a few people :D
[/b]

The boks probably will suprise a few people in the world cup but still i don't rekon they'll do that good
[/b]

I think the boks can beat anyone on their day but no i dont think they can win it, not in france and with the all blacks looking so strong
[/b]

Wow, great posts guys, would you all care on ellaborating how you came to these conclusions?

I'm glad the Boks are on the other side of the draw to the AB's. We've never beaten them in two attempts at the WC and hopefully France will knock them out at the Semi final stage :)

I'm glad the Boks are on the other side of the draw to the AB's. We've never beaten them in two attempts at the WC and hopefully France will knock them out at the Semi final stage :)
[/b]

France is not even going to make the Semi's :)

If the well publicised plans to politicise the Bok team (adding quotas of players based on their ethnicity in proportion to the population) comes to fruition before the World Cup I can forsee them not making it out of the pool stages, however if they keep this team and the stress of potetnially losing their jobs based on a political whim doesn't cause probs, they have just as good a chance as everyone else of going the whole way, it's a knockout tournament and a good day for the worst team in the tournament can spell disaster for the best and even at their poorest they are not the worst

i partly disagree. i would nominate england. the boks won against nz and aus in the tri nat. who did england beat this year ??? italy !!! THAT is **** [/b]
Oh, Snap!
snap__logo.gif

Our ami francais sort of has a point there. No offense to you brave sweet charioteers. Thankfully Laurence Dallaglio is there to save England.
snap__logo.gif

I did it this time!

I'm glad the Boks are on the other side of the draw to the AB's. We've never beaten them in two attempts at the WC and hopefully France will knock them out at the Semi final stage :) [/b]

You do realise that the All Blacks have played South Africa three times in world cup history, right!?

1. South Africa v New Zealand 12-12 (15-12 aet) 24 June, 2005 Ellis Park, Johannesburg.

2. New Zealand v South Africa 18-22 4 November, 1999, Millennium Dome, Cardiff.

3. New Zealand v South Africa 29-9 8 November, 2003, Telstra Dome, Melbourne.

So by reckoning that makes it played 3; won 1, lost 2* (lost in extra time once). The aggregate score is 59-46 in favour of the All Blacks - so not a bad record really.

Latest posts