• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

If you could...

Big Ewis

Hall of Fame
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Toulon
...pick ONE player at a position you feel your national side lacks a bit, from any other side in the world, who would you choose ?

Obviously everybody would like a Fijian winger, or one of those kiwi centers...but just one guy, who would you like specifically for your national team ?

Fofana.

Doesn't matter who you pick in the outside backs. Care-Burns-Fofana-Tuilagi would destroy all.

Yeah I think Fofana would be great for England. If he was a younger guy, Dan Carter.

Rod Davies because he's fast.........
Also Gorgodzilla because he's a big strong fellow.......
Their children would be unstoppable GorRodzillas

We need a young, quality hooker. Just don't know who I'd say qualifies in international rugby.

Will Genia, him and Sexton would make a great partnership also we don't have any really great scrum halfs.

Gavin Henson.

I think Picamoles would be outstanding in our pack. Not sure if I'd take him over Toby, both different types of 8s.
Maybe Patrick Lambie or Fofana, could add some electricity to our backline.

So Fofana I suppose.

wow, a lot of Fofana votes here ! Seriously wasn't fishing for that...I'd have imagined a lot more kiwis, or Picamoles if anyone from France...
I think Picamoles in Wales, along with Warburton and those big forwards and that powerful scrum could create some big, consistent play. Goes well with Wales' height and power, à la George North on the wing and even a big SH in Phillips...

For France fans would be tempted to say a fly-half with all the 6N issues this year, but I'm personally not forgetting Michalak's play from June to November before getting just obviously drained out of form by Feb, then the injury...so a healthy Freddie I wouldn't want to replace for anyone (except for his defense of course).

I'd like me an Israel Dagg maybe at 15...would look just awesome with Clerc/Huget at wings and Fof/Bastareaud center...
A healthy Pocock would be absolutely ejaculative, along with Dusautoir or Nyanga and Picamoles at no.8, that's some tightass defense for ya....
I'd say Dagg though, props to the kiwis ! ;)

EDIT: Julian Savea also...

Last edited:
^ and would've had his cancer detected and cured much earlier...:rolleyes:
(KIDDING KIDDING !!!)

^ and would've had his cancer detected and cured much earlier...:rolleyes:
(KIDDING KIDDING !!!)

I would actually agree with this.. The French health system is incredible.. Early detection and fast treatment means my grandmother has beaten cancer something like 6 times.

I would actually agree with this.. The French health system is incredible.. Early detection and fast treatment means my grandmother has beaten cancer something like 6 times.

I would like to hear your opinion on the New Zealand health system :rolleyes:.

The fact that Cruden is alive, well and arguably the second best 10 in the world I would think is an endorcement of the NZ health system. Unless you know, France has a cure for testicular cancer and are keeping it quiet.

EDIT:

Not that I have a passionate disposition for the NZ health system. Or that I didn't realize yoe91's post was in jest.

just BS guys, don't read too much into some of my posts !...cheap, kitsch jokes every once in a while...

I would say we need a Fullback like Dagg.

sent from smoke signal in Indiaan city.

Fullbacks really are sort of a rarity these days, aren't they...?
Not a very attractive position for players to want to play, they all want to be wingers or centers...and then all the responsability that comes with it.

Tough to find a true FB...

Yes true but Lambie and FSteyn is also a option.

sent from smoke signal in Indiaan city.

Latest posts