• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

INDOMINUZ Mod Request Page

iINDOMINUZzzz

Academy Player
Country Flag
Scotland
Club or Nation
Canterbury RU
Hello. This is the place I'll take requests for any mods and I'll do my best to provide you with them.

NOTE* Since I'm one a beginner at creating mods and two also starting to learn photoshop. I potentially could take longer than other mod creators here but nerveless will continue to provide you with the mods.

To see what mods I've created already. Feel free to view them in the INDOMINUZ Mods thread.

Hello. This is the place I'll take requests for any mods and I'll do my best to provide you with them.

NOTE* Since I'm one a beginner at creating mods and two also starting to learn photoshop. I potentially could take longer than other mod creators here but nerveless will continue to provide you with the mods.

To see what mods I've created already. Feel free to view them in the INDOMINUZ Mods thread.
Could we possibly get some of the newish prem kits please?

Quins away kit will be the same next season so a slightly biased shout from myself!

No problem. I'll see what I can do. I'm currently in progress of finalizing the Namibia Home & Away kit just tweaking it then I'll begin creating some premiership kits.

No problem. I'll see what I can do. I'm currently in progress of finalizing the Namibia Home & Away kit just tweaking it then I'll begin creating some premiership kits.
If you have a look at the pinned posts in the Rugby challenge thread theres a tracker with all the already made kits incase you haven't seen btw!

If you have a look at the pinned posts in the Rugby challenge thread theres a tracker with all the already made kits incase you haven't seen btw!
Yes I've seen them and I'd like to thank you for providing us with the list. However I don't intend to sound insulting in anyway but is it possible if you could double check if the list is up to date ?. The only reason I've suggested this is when I've looked at them every kit in the premiership needs a new kit. So I wanted to be positive that I won't design a kit where the kit doesn't need updating.

Thank you in advance. :)

Yes I've seen them and I'd like to thank you for providing us with the list. However I don't intend to sound insulting in anyway but is it possible if you could double check if the list is up to date ?. The only reason I've suggested this is when I've looked at them every kit in the premiership needs a new kit. So I wanted to be positive that I won't design a kit where the kit doesn't need updating.

Thank you in advance. :)

Cheers!

The only up to date kit in the prem is the Harlequins home kit - all the rest are from the 19-20 season which is when the game was originally scheduled for. Same for the SR kits (though I think they only changed their away ones).

I'll have a double check through and make sure there are no errors but I'm fairly sure it's up to date

Could you do the Benetton, Zebre, Osprey and Dragons jersey? None did so if you could would be amazing.

Hallo ,

Please can i ask you a big favour please?
Im creating the BIL team from 05 and i was wondering if you could create that jersey and socks for me please?

But please to replace it with one of the custom jerseys and not to replace the lions jersey i all ready have.(not custom 100)

Im happy to share my whole team with detailed creations with you when im done?

Many thanks hope you can help.

Hallo ,

Please can i ask you a big favour please?
Im creating the BIL team from 05 and i was wondering if you could create that jersey and socks for me please?

But please to replace it with one of the custom jerseys and not to replace the lions jersey i all ready have.(not custom 100)

Im happy to share my whole team with detailed creations with you when im done?

Many thanks hope you can help.
RC3

Latest posts