• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Injury length

Originally posted by bippy@Feb 22 2006, 04:26 PM
When playin a super 14 how do you know how long ur players are injured for?
well i copped a Drew Mitchell torn ankle ligaments........out for 12 weeks

Was ****** off too..........it was his 2nd game after recruitment........

adds a great touch of realism.

Im stoked that they tell you how long and what the injury is like it was in 2004.
Dont know why they removed that feature from 2005!!
I once had sheppard(WL prop) out for 150 weeks!!!!! - no great loss though:)

Do they only tell the injury & length in World League , as I'm playing the Guiness Prem and Olly Barkely my only half decent kicker is out injured and I don't know where to look to see how long he's out for ??

Originally posted by ak47+Feb 22 2006, 05:56 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-bippy
@Feb 22 2006, 04:26 PM
When playin a super 14 how do you know how long ur players are injured for?
well i copped a Drew Mitchell torn ankle ligaments........out for 12 weeks

adds a great touch of realism. [/b]
Yeah, you find it annoying when you lose a top player, but it makes it all the better as well! :D

got to echo bippy and disco questions -- where do you actually see how long your player is injured for?

does it come up once the injury happens - cause he's greyed out in the squad screen with no info.

where?

After each game a pop up box updates you on whos injured. Also, theres txt that rolls by at the bottom of he screen keeping you updated on league happenings, you can see injury info there, though sometimes you hav to wait an age for it.

Originally posted by CeeJay@Feb 23 2006, 07:55 AM
After each game a pop up box updates you on whos injured. Also, theres txt that rolls by at the bottom of he screen keeping you updated on league happenings, you can see injury info there, though sometimes you hav to wait an age for it.
YEP WHAT CEEJAY SAID

the pop up box is annoying, but it keeps ur mind updated that a player is injured.

he isnt auto-subbed back so without this pop-up i reckon a few games would be played without even knowing he is fit for return

So tournemants injury announcements works the same as the world league news ticker?

Actually, no. In s14 i got an inury, no ticker and no pop up box, what a bloody shocker!!

as I was saying , I got Olly Barkely injured in the GP and have no idea when he'll be back , whether he's got a chipped toenail or been decapitated. I have to make do with some third rate kicker who couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo , not happy , great game though.

yawp. dat is wot i were talking about. in the s14, not tha phat werld ligue.

I've got an injured player who's apparently got the flu and he will be off for a week, it's been saying that for 3 weeks now. Apart from that although I've had injuries on the field but when I go and look at my squad again it's only the guy with the flu....Should I sell him? I think he's a skiver and might carry his man-flu over to other players in the camp

i had a few injuries in the S14 when i played it, but all the players were only out for 1 game when they were injured. had carter injured twice and mccaw once, also macdonald.

ended up forth on the table but with a full strength team for the finals was unbeatable winning s14 against the cains :) was good

Latest posts