• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

intercepts

R

reds07

hey i was wondering if their r intercepts in the game cuz in rugby 2004 it was crap as n intercepts would b mad

If u watched the Full game video...you would see that there are intercepts. When i first joined this forum i asked questions that could be answered with just 5 minutes of looking around the forum. Please don't get severely slammed like i did when i made new threads on questions that were already answered

yea it has intercepts in some footage but sad thing that the intercepts were in a **** camera view(the behind camera view) it looks so much better with the side view!

oh that ****** me off cuz i play in that back viewn that follows the team with the ball

wat??? that classic view? where it follows the team with the ball i luv that i cant use n e other view wat 1 do u use 2 play ?

the side view like ur watching it from the tv its better and works best in multiplayer aswell!

<
rite um i try that view n i h8 it so much i think its crap cuz i duno it just feels weird the behind cam is like feels like u controling it beta. wel thanks n e way for teling me bout the intercept n how it sux on my fav view
<

lol sorry but that used to be my favourite view(classic) on jlr then wen i got board i put it on side view and it looked so mad juss running through a gap it felt lik watching it real on tv!

i would agree with kinkon89, the side view is best, it does make it look and feel like you are watching a game on tv, and i hope like hell its the default view, cause i cant stand the other views, especially from behind

Go Chiefs!!!

Hey Kinkon! With the side view though...was it as crap as 2004 was? it started out like that in the game but i couldn't handle it so i had to switch to classic.

Originally posted by thecripplernz@Feb 13 2005, 10:19 AM
i would agree with kinkon89, the side view is best, it does make it look and feel like you are watching a game on tv, and i hope like hell its the default view, cause i cant stand the other views, especially from behind

Go Chiefs!!!
Why would you want to feel like you're watching it on TV? I'd rather feel like I'm playing it on TV.

oi ye i wana feel like playin the game then watching it on tv cuz wen u use classic view u can c fullback easy n i like it beta buit oh well. oh ye 1 question does n e no if u can just hav 2 cpu teams playing eachother like in rugby 2001 i think it was where 2 cpu teams can play n u can just watch or do u hav 2 play ???

oh ok thanx n damn lol i wanted that hehe send a crap team 2 its demise by like aus or nz

Originally posted by Wally+Feb 13 2005, 12:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wally @ Feb 13 2005, 12:10 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-thecripplernz
@Feb 13 2005, 10:19 AM

Go Chiefs!!!
Why would you want to feel like you're watching it on TV? I'd rather feel like I'm playing it on TV. [/b]
i think we both meant it in a realistic way meaning its like watching a real match but u decide their fate by playing
<

how can u juddge a kick from the side view. its impossible, u need 2 b able 2 see in front of u, jst like the best 1st 5 in the world, carlos spencer can

Spencer the best 1st 5 in the world?????? He's just not consistent enough. He's his own worst enemy!! You never no wat carlos is out there on the paddock.Genius or Dufus!! When he's playing gud he is awsum but put pressure on him from the start then he just cracks!!

yea carlos was just bloody amainzg in that S12 leading up to RWC and the tri nations.. then he just went useless all of a sudden, or things just werent clicking like they use to, i guess coz roko and howlett went off form, coz before carlos wud juz throw the ball and roko or howlett were there like they appeared out of no where!
remember that try against the french, wen carlos popped that inside ball off the lineout for roko to run on to and he ran like 60m for the try?... bloody magical!