• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Interesting new screens

U

umosay

It shows the offside line which i'm guessing you can turn on, and the super 12 logo on the pitch, from pc btw

img3.jpg

img1.jpg

img0.jpg

img2.jpg

Only 4 where that came from

Hmm, it looks as if those pics are quite early, as the Work-In-Progress stats are on the first one.

Originally posted by JJ-@Feb 18 2005, 07:45 PM
Hmm, it looks as if those pics are quite early, as the Work-In-Progress stats are on the first one.
Nah, that will just be the graphics settings on pc. They are just FPS gauges... the game won't look that bad with graphics cranked up (if your referring to the chiefs screen)

That offside lines a neat Idea, if an uneccesary one.
It would be better if it wasn't so bold.

Wait! That could be development tool to help them with the rules!

It must be early because it's not the correct Tahs kit and I've seen screens where they are wairing the proper one.

The Italian line-up looks really good. The kits are suberb, I you can instantly recognise that scrum-half with the massive side burns and dreadlocks.

Originally posted by Wally+Feb 19 2005, 12:33 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wally @ Feb 19 2005, 12:33 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Badboy
@Feb 19 2005, 12:18 AM
oh my god! italy has the official kits.I CAN?T WAIT ANYMORE
<
Do they look like the real players? [/b]
i don't know all the italian players but griffen and his sideburn are perfect.lol

Wonder if it's safe to assume that if you begin a Super 12 competition, or Tri-Nations or any comp that they have the licence for -- they will have the logos on the pitch.

I'm hoping.

Possible reasons why they aren't in any of the clips is that those are from friendlies?

Oh sweet lord I just recognised John Smit. Ive got wood, im telling ya.

(not because im looking at a bloke, because for the first time I can recon...aaah f***it you know what I mean)

Originally posted by pip@Feb 19 2005, 07:41 AM

(not because im looking at a bloke, because for the first time I can recon...aaah f***it you know what I mean)
<
<
<
<
<

That line took me by surprise and I snorted.

I'm at work.

Originally posted by captainamerica+Feb 18 2005, 07:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captainamerica @ Feb 18 2005, 07:43 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-pip
@Feb 19 2005, 07:41 AM

<
<
<
<
<

That line took me by surprise and I snorted.

I'm at work. [/b]
Do some Work CaptainAmerica...............

lol, u dropped yourself in it there pip

Latest posts