• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

International Rugby Jersey

Mani K

Academy Player
Wanting to put out there if anyone is selling or know someone that is not wanting there Samoan Rugby World Cup 2011 away jersey. Size XL or 2XL preferably.
Cheers

If you haven't already, check ebay and amazon. I've seen all sorts of interesting rugby jerseys for sale on those websites.

No player number is inconvenient for both refrees and spectators.
If not on jerseys, players should wear scrum caps with numbers or paint numbers on face.

What's wrong with number just on the back?

No need for number on front

The idea of players wearing scrum cap with numbers on is 100% wrong.

Painting number on face is a very silly idea at best.

What's wrong with number just on the back?

No need for number on front

The idea of players wearing scrum cap with numbers on is 100% wrong.

Painting number on face is a very silly idea at best.

Why number on front is unnecessary? Even refrees sometimes say "number please" to players who committed foul.

Why number on front is unnecessary? Even refrees sometimes say "number please" to players who committed foul.

I have never heard a ref ask a player for his number before. You would think in 25yrs of playing I would of heard it.

I have but it's vveerryy rare
It's usually when the TMO has spotted something and told the ref the players number so he double checks before binning them

I have but it's vveerryy rare
It's usually when the TMO has spotted something and told the ref the players number so he double checks before binning them

Not starting a argument but he said ask the player for number not ask the to lol

Not starting a argument but he said ask the player for number not ask the to lol
Aye, that's what I meant - TMO says to the ref "Late hit by number 12", referee then goes to player to ask if he's number 12 if there's more than one player there

We're really splitting hairs here, though, when we should be focusing on how players should start face painting their numbers on

Aye, that's what I meant - TMO says to the ref "Late hit by number 12", referee then goes to player to ask if he's number 12 if there's more than one player there

We're really splitting hairs here, though, when we should be focusing on how players should start face painting their numbers on

How about when we turn 18 we decide what position we are going to play and we get our number tattooed on our faces?

Or maybe we change nothing lol

Latest posts