• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Internet explorer is Gay!

B

Bullitt

Sitting at work (I have internet now occasionally, woop!) I can't get a single sodding thing to work because of Micro-f***ing-soft Inter-*******-net Explorer. Worse still, I can't install firefox without risking needing to sell my body for this months mortgage payment.

Arrrrrgh!!!!

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

How does that make it homosexual? [/b]
Mainly because internet explorer loves to have man on man sex. "IE" as we'll call him, just walks into a room of gay men, drops trou and says "Oooo, Look, someone took the manhole cover off!" and waits for the "night of his life." To me, that just screams homosexual.

<div class='quotemain'> How does that make it homosexual? [/b]
Mainly because internet explorer loves to have man on man sex. "IE" as we'll call him, just walks into a room of gay men, drops trou and says "Oooo, Look, someone took the manhole cover off!" and waits for the "night of his life." To me, that just screams homosexual.

[/b][/quote]

Lucky I use Firefox then! :bleh!:

I never use internet explorer anymore, opera is my first choice. Never have any problems with it

Latest posts