• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ipl5

All about the KKR, started off slowly but now gaining momentum with evey game.

Have only seen the odd part of games what with me not being a huge T20 fan but its been ok so far, unless your'e Deccan.

Nah Bangalore ( just a huge Vettori fan) and they have Gayle.

So far it has bene an awesome tournament.

Hahaha, forgot you are a Somerset fan :lol: ... to be fair to Gayle he had to seek release from his contract to play for the West Indies again but then, watching Gayle smashing 6's round Taunton would be something else.

Hahaha, forgot you are a Somerset fan :lol: ... to be fair to Gayle he had to seek release from his contract to play for the West Indies again but then, watching Gayle smashing 6's round Taunton would be something else.

Yeah, in his defence he wrote to us saying he'd do it rather than just going ahead with it. Plus I'd do the same if it meant I could represent my country again. Would have been great to see but we have Faf Du Plessis instead which actually gives us better balance

Yeah, in his defence he wrote to us saying he'd do it rather than just going ahead with it. Plus I'd do the same if it meant I could represent my country again. Would have been great to see but we have Faf Du Plessis instead which actually gives us better balance

Faf has been excellent for Chennai in the IPL, and as you said you get a better balance with him.

Gayle is probably the coolest and most laid back sportsman in the world :lol: