IRB Nations Cup

Feicarsinn

Super Αdmin
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
The other major international development tournament kicked off today with a great win for an understrength Georgia team over last year's champions, Scotland 'A'. In the day's other results Italy 'A' edged the Argentinian Jaguars and Namibia overcame Romania. Seems like a very level playing field this year.

Round 1 Results
Georgia 22 - 21 Scotland 'A'
Italy 'A' 22 - 20 Jaguars
Namibia 21 - 17 Romania

Is the Jaguars Argentina A? Or is it considered lower than that?
If it is their 2nd team, that's a good win for Italy

***GRAMMAR ERROR***
What Olyy wrote:
Is the Jaguars Argentina A?

What Olyy should have written:
Are the Jaguars Argentiana A?

Brought to you by Feicarsinn, improving internet standards one post at a time.

In short, yes, they are indeed.

Corrected by an Irishman, I'll never live this down. :(
;)
I think i started to type "Is that the Argentina A team" but had a brain fart somewhere along the way.

Last edited:
Irishman has a capital "I", as does "I'll". Also, you should end your sentances with a full stop.

I may be overdoing it now, but you deserve it for that offhand bit of racism.

Well this year tournament started with good statistics traditionally for Georgia after 22:21 win over Scotland A

Team has good stats on this tournament and hope we will keep moving forwards

But the only thing I can't understand is why IRB still discounts our past standings on official site :))))))

I wonder how this feudalism keeps running in Rugby World damn it!!!!

Irishman has a capital "I", as does "I'll". Also, you should end your sentances with a full stop.

I may be overdoing it now, but you deserve it for that offhand bit of racism.

lulz. dis iz teh troof.

cottdamn grama police!

lulz. dis iz teh troof.

cottdamn grama police!

ExplodingHead.gif

and this is the historical day also for Georgian Rugby as this was the first ever Georgian victory over the Great Britain rugby teams :)))

Long live to such victories :D:D:D:D:D

In today's games Italy 'A' gave Georgia a bit of a hammering, Scotland 'A' suffered their second tight lose to high flying Namibia while Romania had the beatings of the Argentinian Jaguars. I watched the Romania game, they were alright. standard was pretty poor in all honesty. Things aren't as rosey for Agentine rugby as we may have believed a few years back, I'd worry for them in the Vodacom cup. Just out of interest, do Namibia compete in the Vodacom cup? They seem to be around the same standard as the Jaguars and in the interest of growing the game they perhaps should be.

Round 2 Results:
Italy 'A' 21 - 3 Georgia
Namibia 23 - Scotland 'A' 20
Romania 24 - 8 Argentina Jaguars

Hammering and even more

Can be open and say, not only Italy won, Georgia played horrible way, spit on such a play

I am very upset, it was Sh***t what our guys have done on arena

Surprised by Namibia's win and Argentina's loss

Me and my mate always play Namibia v Romania on Xbox Rugby 06. We've created quite a rivalry but we were loving the match between the two on friday. I always go Namibia and was landed when they won and we're both delighted with the results tonight!! :p :p

Latest posts