• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ireland v Italy

I was looking through the match stats and saw that Court played at tighthead? As I was in a drunken haze for the match I didn't notice, how did the Scrum go when he came on?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jockstrap @ Feb 8 2010, 06:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I was looking through the match stats and saw that Court played at tighthead? As I was in a drunken haze for the match I didn't notice, how did the Scrum go when he came on?[/b]

spot the pun in this post!!

RK is a talented player but starting to believe his own hype...thankfully his shocking play last week didn't hurt us..on the day at least..who knows how things will shape up if it comes down to points difference at the end of the 6 nations?
he should spend less time advertising cereal bars and more time practising how not to kick directly into the oppositions hands 3m from his own try line.......Shocking display

The criticism of Rob Kearney is becoming a bit of a witch hunt! He didn't play too well against Italy but to say he's been poor this season, as George Hook spouts, is rubbish. He made a bad mistake against Italy and a bad mistake against London Irish but in his last four games he's also scored tries against Castres (two) and Ulster (one). Kearney is playing decent rugby right now and a poor game or two isn't down to him believing his own hype; it happens.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snoopy snoopy dog dog @ Feb 13 2010, 10:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
The criticism of Rob Kearney is becoming a bit of a witch hunt! He didn't play too well against Italy but to say he's been poor this season, as George Hook spouts, is rubbish. He made a bad mistake against Italy and a bad mistake against London Irish but in his last four games he's also scored tries against Castres (two) and Ulster (one). Kearney is playing decent rugby right now and a poor game or two isn't down to him believing his own hype; it happens.[/b]

It's all relative really. People are just frightened by the fact that Kearney isn't infallible like he seemed to be.

Latest posts