• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ireland vs. BaaBaas

Leinster bias again. Schmidt out.

Anyway, while O'Shea wont feature for Ireland again any time soon, he'll likely be heavily involved with Leinster next year (we're going to be bare in the centres, again) which will inevitably lead to him coming onto the national radar. Might as well give him a game here eh?

Yeah pretty, he's a solid player who's had a lot of problems with injuries. Most likely this will be his only none Emerging Ireland international experience for a number of years.

Well simply put Schmidt had no alternative as there's so many Leinster as they were so **** for the year and have been on their holidays for past 2 weeks.

But as I said Schmidt hasn't much alternatives as well he doesn't want to risk guys needlessly.

Regards O'Shea. Would ye not have Ringrose in front.

He's done his time in Leinster academy that's a level above any Pro12 or HEC so don't start looking for Cave as he hasn't played at a high enough level yet

In reality don't know too much about O'Shea but presume there's literally no other 13 available.

wasnt looking for Cave!
just had never heard of the guy!

Anyway, while O'Shea wont feature for Ireland again any time soon, he'll likely be heavily involved with Leinster next year (we're going to be bare in the centres, again) which will inevitably lead to him coming onto the national radar. Might as well give him a game here eh?

No indeed.

As a parting gift, MOC has persuaded Mike Tindall to come out of retirement to play for Leinster during the world cup.

There'll be no promising youth here.

[Warning: May not be true]

Regards O'Shea. Would ye not have Ringrose in front.

I know people love to clamour for young players but while maybe giving Ringrose some game time I'm happy enough for Ringrose to work on filling out his frame and improving his rawer edges. Irish players who make their debut before about 21 tend to have long stretches of injury at some early stage.

I know people love to clamour for young players but while maybe giving Ringrose some game time I'm happy enough for Ringrose to work on filling out his frame and improving his rawer edges. Irish players who make their debut before about 21 tend to have long stretches of injury at some early stage.

Just thought he was being touted as a talent that is too talented to keep in the academy. I don't know too much of O'Shea so can't say exactly what his strengths or weakness are.

I don't have sky as i'm but a lowly peasant. If anyone knows a live stream during the match, could you please message it to me?

Cheers

I don't have sky as i'm but a lowly peasant. If anyone knows a live stream during the match, could you please message it to me?

Cheers

I feel your pain fellow peasant. For a long time I had to feed from the scraps that fell from the table of wiziwig.

Alas, they were banished from the banquet and now there is much wailing and grinding of teeth.

[If I come across anything, I'll let you know :good:]

Rokocoko has been the best player on the field thus far.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice try!

Alan Quinlan is about as impartial as a Guiness Pro 12 referee.

There should be a rule in the Barbarians that if you take a shot at goal, your regular kicker isnt allowed to take it.
Get Adam Jones taking penalties or something

Smith is also putting his hand up for man of the match as well. For a small man he's got some strength!

I'm hoping Adam Jones has another go at a drop goal. I was at the game last time he did that and he wasn't too far off!

I hope Ireland score next, that will set it up as an epic last 20.

- - - Updated - - -

And so it shall be!

Latest posts