• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ireland vs England

Haha, would've loved it if they'd've just left ROG and Ashton to scrap
ROG would leave the pitch on a stretcher

O'Gara has been very effective since coming on. I hope Deccie can now see that Sexton starting and O'Gara closing it out is clearly the best way for us to conduct our 10 situation.

Haha, would've loved it if they'd've just left ROG and Ashton to scrap
ROG would leave the pitch on a stretcher

4410.2.jpg

Sexton MOTM - fair enough, was between him and Wallace, for me

Aha, ROG just tried to clear Ashton out a ruck and Ashton just threw him

Banahan needs to learn how to bloody tackle
Should've used Manu Tuilagi - he'd have snapped Leamy in half, not just half heartedly leant in to him (with no arms)

Last edited by a moderator:
has this become a game of "who can hurt RoG the hardest"?

not convinced the irish (kicking) game plan will score many tries in six months.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hard luck England. You guys have a very young, very talented team. No doubt the likes of Flood, Ashton, Youngs etc. will have learned a lot from this. Better days ahead.

Well for England that was a terrible game, Ireland deserve alot of credit for this win.

Ireland finish off strongly, some form leading up to the World Cup now.

Stand up Ireland and take a Bowe.

That was easily the best 6N games so far. Wales now have a remote chance of winning the 6N

John Sexton was outstanding

That was hopeless. Lack of leadership on the field and once Flood lost his confidence and Youngs lost his discipline we were done. Easter was awful today and I hope Narraway or somebody is given a chance there in the WC warm ups aswell as different centres.

Great from Ireland though, thats a benchmark performance for them now.

I don't want to sound like I'm making excuses but the ref was ******* awful (as were Hape, Banahan and Care)

Great match and comfortable win for Ireland, that was needed to inaugurate the wins counter of this beautiful stadium.

When we lost in twickenham (and before roman sinking) I found that we were the first one to find defense solutions versus this England team. Their close victory against Scotland at home then prooved that they were far from so strong.

6month before RWC, none of the NH team looks to be quite solid...

Care wasn't awful, Hape did nothing as usual, the ref made some mistakes but not many, Banahan did not have the impact expected, and England played absolutely terribly. Can't blame anything but the performance, shocking. I hope Wales flop up so we at least get the ***le!

FOR SALE!!

1,000,000 Comemerative Grand Slam T-shirts.

Contact Martin Johnson at the RFU for details

Mwuhahahaha

Latest posts