Ireland vs Wales Tickets Wanted

bushytop

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Pontypridd
Bit of a long shot with how close the game is but a mate of mine has booked for Dublin but can't get hold of a match ticket anywhere. He's seen a couple on stubhub etc but they're a bit out of his price range (like £250 or so).

If anyone has a ticket for this one going spare at a slightly lower price, let me know and I'll pass on his details.

Bit of a long shot with how close the game is but a mate of mine has booked for Dublin but can't get hold of a match ticket anywhere. He's seen a couple on stubhub etc but they're a bit out of his price range (like £250 or so).

If anyone has a ticket for this one going spare at a slightly lower price, let me know and I'll pass on his details.

Hi I've got three tickets for West Stand Lower Tier block 120 that are no longer required due to unforeseen circumstances.
Would like to sell all together if possible £175.00 each.

Hi I've got three tickets for West Stand Lower Tier block 120 that are no longer required due to unforeseen circumstances.
Would like to sell all together if possible £175.00 each.
Just had a word and there is only him and his Mrs (haven't got a third) and he said £175 was probably still a bit steep for him too.

Thanks for getting back to me though... good luck with finding a buyer.

Just had a word and there is only him and his Mrs (haven't got a third) and he said £175 was probably still a bit steep for him too.

Thanks for getting back to me though... good luck with finding a buyer.[/QUOTE

No problem

Latest posts