• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

is giteau playing ?

I

Ihsaan

will giteau be playing this weekend for austrailia and if he isnt who will be kicking instead of him as mortlock is out ?

thank you

will giteau be playing this weekend for austrailia and if he isnt who will be kicking instead of him as mortlock is out ?

thank you
[/b]
Huxley will probably be in the team then I suppose so as to kick :(

If Sherperd is picked to start, he could be the kicker....other than that, It's probably <strike>Fuxley</strike> Huxley.

If Sherperd is picked to start, he could be the kicker....other than that, It's probably <strike>Fuxley</strike> Huxley. [/b]

Both Shepherd and Huxley have been named in the Starting lineup - I'd imagine Shepherd will be taking the kicks at goal

I think Huxley has been great this year despite his erratic kick offs and goal kicking.

As long as he avoids those duties he'll be right. Although I'm sure he'll probably be handling the kick offs this weekend.

His long range and tactical kicking has been good, and he's been surprisingly solid in defence and pretty good with ball in hand.

my grandma is a better goal kicker than huxley
[/b]

Well, I don't know about that -

Huxley can give a goal from near the touchline 60m out in the rain with strong winds, but then miss an easy one.

He's just not very consistent.

<div class='quotemain'> If Sherperd is picked to start, he could be the kicker....other than that, It's probably <strike>Fuxley</strike> Huxley. [/b]

Both Shepherd and Huxley have been named in the Starting lineup - I'd imagine Shepherd will be taking the kicks at goal
[/b][/quote]

Really? Okay, I'll keep that in mind.

Huxley use to be very accurate when he was first at the Brumbies, he was a 80% + kicker.

huxley had a brilliant year in the super 14 but has struggled on the international scene. i'd give kicking duties to shepherd

Huxley is kicking for the wallabies at the moment, so the coaches and selectors must think that he is good enough form. I still think that Giteau should be kicking as he is a better player under preasure

Huxley is kicking for the wallabies at the moment, so the coaches and selectors must think that he is good enough form. I still think that Giteau should be kicking as he is a better player under preasure
[/b]
The coaches and selectors are one of the reasons that we probably won't win the world cup this year...

[/b]

Huxley was ONLY kicking for the Wallabies against Canada because Mortlock was out and Giteau was on the bench.

Shepherd took over in the second half.