• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Is it Live?

L

Le Toulonnais

Hi again guys,

I was wondering (yep I do wonder a lot these days;-)) if Rugby 2005 would be on the xbox live? No one mentionned it, so I guess it won't but...one never knows

Toulon Champion

No it's not, try to look at the existing topics before asking stupid question, Toulonnais.

Oh, you got another target handsomeboob? You'd better score tries with Le bouscat instead of wasting your time on the forum.

NB: Gonna blow you away on rugby 2005 anyway!

Originally posted by Le Toulonnais@Mar 2 2005, 04:59 AM
Oh, you got another target handsomeboob? You'd better score tries with Le bouscat instead of wasting your time on the forum.

Instead of talking you should try comming to practice someday, just to remimnd your teamates you're still alive.
About that rugby 2005 challenge, if it's anything like on PES4, it's gonna be a piece of cake ..........fool

Becareful, gjohn, we are witnessing to French people 'Talk Smack' to each other.

It's exciting, but don't venture too close, or like a mother bear guarding her cubs, they will attack without mercy.

Originally posted by Handsomebob+Mar 2 2005, 05:19 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Handsomebob @ Mar 2 2005, 05:19 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Le Toulonnais
@Mar 2 2005, 04:59 AM

Instead of talking you should try comming to practice someday, just to remimnd your teamates you're still alive.
About that rugby 2005 challenge, if it's anything like on PES4, it's gonna be a piece of cake ..........fool [/b]
french are just not nice.

Originally posted by Lemmiwinks@Mar 2 2005, 08:51 AM
they are the same person and not french. lonely little man
They are your Daddy's, and you shall respect them boy!!!!!

Originally posted by Lemmiwinks@Mar 2 2005, 12:53 PM
What!? Get bent cocklunch!
cocklunch?....okeeeeeee then
<

Originally posted by Lemmiwinks@Mar 2 2005, 08:51 AM
they are the same person and not french. lonely little man
You are wrong on both assumptions, we are french and i'm definitely not the same person as " le Toulonnais" i know this guy, he is a joke........hihi

Yes we are both French (the next rugby world champions) and Handsomebob is one of the best showman I've ever seen so far. He's a yob scouring all the rugby forums in the world pretending he's a pocket-Jonah Lomu...but the truth is that he plays at Le BOuscat with Damien "Brainless" and Moustache "pu-du-calbute".

But guys, please remind this great sentence by his rugby coach before a crucial game against Sadirac: "La victoire est impérative et la manière essentielle"
Think about it each time before starting a rugby 2005 game!! :)

ok my bad . sorry thought i d give it a go. as for "cocklunch" heard it somewhere a long time ago cant remember. just stuck. maybe team america ? ughinin?

Latest posts