• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

is percy still arround

No I think he's allready off to perpignan (I think that's how you spell it).

not sure how long he will be there though, might be just 1 season, he definitely made it clear that he's not finnished with south african rugby, if the Springboks need to call him up again he will gladly play.

He was awful for Perpignan the only time i saw him play. But yes he has left the Sharks.

OK!! another quick question to the SA posters??

Where is Jacque Fourie nowdays??? I thought he would be turning out for the Lions again this year?

OK!! another quick question to the SA posters??

Where is Jacque Fourie nowdays??? I thought he would be turning out for the Lions again this year?
[/b]

Yea i have asked that to but no one seems to know, same with Andre Pretorius...

Percy has gone to Perpignan, he's already given the only hairdresser and tanning salon in the South of France at least five years worth of work too!

And then theres the nail manicures, the botox, the chest waxing, the womens underwear.......

Pretorius is out for the whole season after doing in his knee ligaments in the BaaBaas' game.

Fourie should be back next month after receiving an injury to his abdominal wall. He got the injury during the WC and it re-occurred during training. He underwent an op in January to try solve it. He was suppose to make a come early this month.

cheers for that info Steve-O. I thought the big man might have also joined the long list of players in Europe but good to see he's still around.

Percy has gone to Perpignan, he's already given the only hairdresser and tanning salon in the South of France at least five years worth of work too!

[/b]

geez, imagine if Henjak joins Perpignan in the near future..chaos in the hairdressing business!!

Thats a shame to hear Percy went off to France, he was a my favorite Springbok, i hope he's still selected in the Tri-Nations.

And then theres the nail manicures, the botox, the chest waxing, the womens underwear....... [/b]

Prrincess Percy.....golden boot wearing tool. The sharks should be thanking Pergignan. And SA should thank France

Latest posts