• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

is there any way?

W

WQtRiggEr

is there any way to get a job offer from whatever team you want?

i really want to play as london irish in the world league! but they never seem to offer me jobs.

do you ever get offers from a team in a lower league? because that doesn't seem the case and hence if i ever get promoted to a league above the exiles i wouldn't have any chance of playing as london irish anymore!

u start in the lowest devision...
if u complete your seasongoal in one time plus a step further (eg the goal is the become 2nd and you finish 1st), then there's a good chance that in the second year you'll get a couple of job good offers..
Remember: in real life, u never start as a manager at a top club ;) but u can work your way to it :D
hope u get my point (A)

cheers mate and have fun ;)

well the above didnt really answer your (or any other) question. so:

no, you dont seem to have any choice as to which teams offer you jobs. it is a bit annoying as i always seem to end up with gloucester. it would be nice to have a more extensive list of clubs you could manage, and like you say drop a division to manage a to manage another team. perhaps thats one for the modders?

although the first reply didn't really answer the question but thanks anyway for taking the time :)

haha, well i was thinking maybe a modder could you know, swap teams with those that start off in division 3 but i reckon it could be hard, since the team'll have to lose their star players and get heffler et al.

shane geraghty's not in the game! :(

from memory there is a way where you dont swap your players at all. so you start with the team that you are meant to. as for starting with a different team i *think* there was a way to do that. From modding anyway.

Ill have to go back into my memory banks, and look at the created world league file again.

wont be this weekend of to rotovegas tomorrow ;)

rotovegas, hahaha. love it.
ive been there woosah, its awesome.

altho in las vegas you dont have to put up with the smell of rotten eggs.

are you talking about rotorua? haha, if so, i've been there once! in may 2004.

i'm from singapore by the way :)

to start the world league without swapping out your players you need to change this file
2de97b250f07a369610d6087471b7aad.xml

find the team you want to use and remove the players listed to be swapped so for the cats go
FROM THIS
Code:
            <TEAM Name = "Cats" id = "81">
                <SWAP oldplayername = "A.Pretorius" oldplayer = "31920" newplayer = "29087" />
                <SWAP oldplayername = "P.Delport" oldplayer = "24484" newplayer = "00229" />
                <SWAP oldplayername = "W.Julies" oldplayer = "23955" newplayer = "12570" />
                <SWAP oldplayername = "J.Fourie" oldplayer = "25333" newplayer = "27663" />
                <SWAP oldplayername = "C.Jantjes" oldplayer = "08184" newplayer = "11662" />
                <SWAP oldplayername = "C.Booi" oldplayer = "18455" newplayer = "29309" />
                <SWAP oldplayername = "L.Sephaka" oldplayer = "31339" newplayer = "26809" />
                <SWAP oldplayername = "B.Grobbelaar" oldplayer = "02742" newplayer = "19964" />
                <SWAP oldplayername = "W.van Heerden" oldplayer = "20159" newplayer = "08826" />
                <SWAP oldplayername = "E.Januarie" oldplayer = "07619" newplayer = "31923" />
                <SWAP oldplayername = "A.Willemse" oldplayer = "07391" newplayer = "03925" />
                <SWAP oldplayername = "N.Fourie" oldplayer = "09257" newplayer = "28962" />
                <SWAP oldplayername = "T.Snyman" oldplayer = "04734" newplayer = "24515" />
                <SWAP oldplayername = "R.Coetzee" oldplayer = "24865" newplayer = "09464" />
                <SWAP oldplayername = "R.Loubscher" oldplayer = "07372" newplayer = "17469" />
            </TEAM>

TO THIS
Code:
            <TEAM Name = "Cats" id = "81">

</TEAM>

i think changing the base teams you start with resulted in the game crashing i cant quite remember tho

Latest posts