Is there demand for me to do a 06/07 Roster?

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by Black-Monday, Nov 22, 2006.

1. Black-Monday

Black-Monday Guest

I have got back into playing Rugby 06 and I starting to get to a tetchy point where the roster doesn't cut it. So I was wondering whether a roster update would be worth it.

50 people d/l version 2, and 30 the first. So if I get those numbers again. I'll do one.

Post a few ideas and I'll have a go.

BM

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. woosaah

woosaah Guest

i dont play it anymore so i wouldnt download it. i havnt played rugby 06 since the rugby tornament.

4. I would use it, but then again I've updated most of the Celtic League sides already so I don't know if I'd have any real need to.

5. Black-Monday

Black-Monday Guest

That was my feeling. No one plays it anymore, we've exhausted the AI. For me changing the rosters extended the lifetime a little bit. Seems we all played it to death.

BM

6. csrtt815

csrtt815 Guest

I started to update my roster but never finished it! doing kits and graphics takes to much time just making the game last a little longer for 07 to come out. So BM if you have a update roster of all the northern hem teams i would use it! :bana: ;)

7. PeeJay

PeeJay Guest

I'd definitely use it. The only reason I've not been playing Rugby 06 recently is cos it's horrendously out of date, so a roster update would be a godsend for me

8. O'Rothlain

O'Rothlain Guest

Do you all play on your computers? Or is there away to modify Rugby 06 for PS2?

9. Black-Monday

Black-Monday Guest

Yeah, its for the pc. No idea how it would work for the ps2

BM

10. Cymro

Cymro Guest

I would download it if i get Windows for MAC

11. madmick96

madmick96 Guest

yeah same i would use it :D

12. tarswelder

tarswelder Guest

If you make a roster patch I'll download it.

13. gadjo_0

gadjo_0 Guest

I would use your updated roster!

14. madmick96

madmick96 Guest

it would be nice coz i just got a new video card and the game runs almost perfectly at full detail

15. Cymro

Cymro Guest

Any news on this?

16. robinweide

robinweide Guest

I would use it to!

17. Black-Monday

Black-Monday Guest

I may consider starting one in late january, but currently I am revising for my as exams in jan, so that reluctantly is taking up my time.

BM

18. ssn

ssn Guest

hey mate, ive started to play 06 again and was wondering if your still looking at a roster update! i was waiting for 07 but sounds like it wont be happening any update would be appreciated! thnx

19. csrtt815

csrtt815 Guest

BM did you do an update roster for NH teams. . . . . . . :blink:

20. AShipley

AShipley Guest

I would be very much interested in this

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!