• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Is there demand for me to do a 06/07 Roster?

B

Black-Monday

I have got back into playing Rugby 06 and I starting to get to a tetchy point where the roster doesn't cut it. So I was wondering whether a roster update would be worth it.

50 people d/l version 2, and 30 the first. So if I get those numbers again. I'll do one.

Post a few ideas and I'll have a go.

BM

W

woosaah

i dont play it anymore so i wouldnt download it. i havnt played rugby 06 since the rugby tornament.

E

edinburgh_gunner

I would use it, but then again I've updated most of the Celtic League sides already so I don't know if I'd have any real need to.

B

Black-Monday

That was my feeling. No one plays it anymore, we've exhausted the AI. For me changing the rosters extended the lifetime a little bit. Seems we all played it to death.

BM

C

csrtt815

I started to update my roster but never finished it! doing kits and graphics takes to much time just making the game last a little longer for 07 to come out. So BM if you have a update roster of all the northern hem teams i would use it! :bana: ;)

P

PeeJay

I'd definitely use it. The only reason I've not been playing Rugby 06 recently is cos it's horrendously out of date, so a roster update would be a godsend for me

O

O'Rothlain

Do you all play on your computers? Or is there away to modify Rugby 06 for PS2?

M

madmick96

it would be nice coz i just got a new video card and the game runs almost perfectly at full detail

B

Black-Monday

I may consider starting one in late january, but currently I am revising for my as exams in jan, so that reluctantly is taking up my time.

BM

S

ssn

hey mate, ive started to play 06 again and was wondering if your still looking at a roster update! i was waiting for 07 but sounds like it wont be happening any update would be appreciated! thnx