• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Is this true?

I'd still like AJ or someone from HB to confirm it, but it does sound quite likely that .me is right. Hope so. :)

so if its a us article it will cost $50 us which is 47 Aus and 100000 NZ dollar:D seems worth it

Comparably CA - what would you be willing to spend on RC?I agree with you on price for RWC

Taking features out of the equation. If it plays as well as it looks - NZ$129-139 (if I had to pay the absolute top price that I've seen games at in NZ).

If it plays somewhere in between (like right in the middle of) the average standard of Sidhe's League games and as awesome as it looks, I'd pay $109-119 tops.

If it plays only a tiny bit better than their League games of the past, NZ$85-90.

I'm thinking/hoping/guessing the quality will be something like the second category.

Even if it is North America, that is two weeks later. TWO WEEKS!!! Maybe two days or even a week later but two weeks, I may have order it from over seas, have it shipped express air, 3 days I believe should have it by Aug, 29, 30,, which is 10 days earlier.:) Any recomendation as to who ships to the US, I thought that monkey somthing place from new zealand does? Does anyone know if any of these company recieve it earlier but can't release it untill Aug 26, I know Gamestop in the US will have it shipped to your door by actual release date which is Sept 9 which means they would actually have at main center before that date so it actually ships out before, maybe Sept 6 or somthing. Any chance they would ship out from over seas before Aug 26, so that it arrives here on Aug 26? Does any one know how the companies in there region work with release dates?
Cheers and Salud

Last edited:
NZ $118 at EB Games. Same as FIFA 12! Hmm RWC or FIFA what to do what to do

yep ill be doing something similar. but wont look at it until we are in the new house as i have other prioritys :)

Latest posts