• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Italian rugby

D

dreyfuss

What's your opinion about italian rugby?I think that Italy wasted an excellent chance to beat Scotland.Our kickers are not good.We still miss Diego Dominguez.

R

ragebep

What's your opinion about italian rugby?I think that Italy wasted an excellent chance to beat Scotland.Our kickers are not good.We still miss Diego Dominguez.
[/b]

Oh man.... you're so right....
If this is the trend, I don't know if we'll can have another chance for being in the eight best nations in wrc...

Anyway you know that if Bortolussi realized that penalty kick, maybe we could have a different opinion, isn't it? :wall: :wall: :wall:

D

dreyfuss

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Oh man.... you're so right....
If this is the trend, I don't know if we'll can have another chance for being in the eight best nations in wrc...

Anyway you know that if Bortolussi realized that penalty kick, maybe we could have a different opinion, isn't it? :wall: :wall: :wall:
[/b][/quote]
I can't believe that Bertolussi is the best italian fullback.His performance against NZ has been a tragedy.

B

Benji40

Italian rugby have a big potential of progression, but they don't have the rugby spirit so it will be hard o develop this sport in a football country.

D

dr_ahorro

Italy was able to beat Scotland. They didn´t know how to manage the game times and the pressure of it. I though that Italy would be in the group of the best 8 teams.....

R

redcute

the italian rugby become better and better
i'v seen some exhibitions in italy
and the game is verry good

D

dreyfuss

the italian rugby become better and better
i'v seen some exhibitions in italy
and the game is verry good
[/b]
Italy wasted en excellent chance to go on at RWC.Unfortunately our best fly half,Scanavacca,has been left at home by Berbizier.Scots still recall him.

E

exqo

Berbizier makes a very great work with the Italian team !
Now, Nick Mallett can make the same work like Berbizier!
Saw the performance of Stade Français when Malett where at the top of the team :cheers:

I

Incredible Schalk

Italy are slowly improving but their discipline is still quite poor and they have the lowest creativity levels of any team in the six nations. However with a pack like they have i can see them starting to challenge the top 3 in the six nations by the next world cup.

D

dreyfuss

Italy are slowly improving but their discipline is still quite poor and they have the lowest creativity levels of any team in the six nations. However with a pack like they have i can see them starting to challenge the top 3 in the six nations by the next world cup.
[/b]
I agree about the pack.Italy needs to find a fly half and a scrum half urgently.