• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Italian rugby

D

dreyfuss

What's your opinion about italian rugby?I think that Italy wasted an excellent chance to beat Scotland.Our kickers are not good.We still miss Diego Dominguez.

What's your opinion about italian rugby?I think that Italy wasted an excellent chance to beat Scotland.Our kickers are not good.We still miss Diego Dominguez.
[/b]

Oh man.... you're so right....
If this is the trend, I don't know if we'll can have another chance for being in the eight best nations in wrc...

Anyway you know that if Bortolussi realized that penalty kick, maybe we could have a different opinion, isn't it? :wall: :wall: :wall:

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Oh man.... you're so right....
If this is the trend, I don't know if we'll can have another chance for being in the eight best nations in wrc...

Anyway you know that if Bortolussi realized that penalty kick, maybe we could have a different opinion, isn't it? :wall: :wall: :wall:
[/b][/quote]
I can't believe that Bertolussi is the best italian fullback.His performance against NZ has been a tragedy.

Italian rugby have a big potential of progression, but they don't have the rugby spirit so it will be hard o develop this sport in a football country.

Italy was able to beat Scotland. They didn´t know how to manage the game times and the pressure of it. I though that Italy would be in the group of the best 8 teams.....

the italian rugby become better and better
i'v seen some exhibitions in italy
and the game is verry good

the italian rugby become better and better
i'v seen some exhibitions in italy
and the game is verry good
[/b]
Italy wasted en excellent chance to go on at RWC.Unfortunately our best fly half,Scanavacca,has been left at home by Berbizier.Scots still recall him.

Berbizier makes a very great work with the Italian team !
Now, Nick Mallett can make the same work like Berbizier!
Saw the performance of Stade Français when Malett where at the top of the team :cheers:

Italy are slowly improving but their discipline is still quite poor and they have the lowest creativity levels of any team in the six nations. However with a pack like they have i can see them starting to challenge the top 3 in the six nations by the next world cup.

Italy are slowly improving but their discipline is still quite poor and they have the lowest creativity levels of any team in the six nations. However with a pack like they have i can see them starting to challenge the top 3 in the six nations by the next world cup.
[/b]
I agree about the pack.Italy needs to find a fly half and a scrum half urgently.

Latest posts