• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Italy's Chances In The World Cup

P0IS0N, Nosferatu: you're saying this because you did not see the original post (which would have been enough to get me kicked out from this forum). I guess I over-reacted in the way of politeness.

Returning to topic: Italy needs to show some ambition. The team looks pretty flat like now, much like most of the 6N. And no, purchasing five more Kiwis and four more Argentinians in time for the next World Cup won't help.

It looks like our dear friend from romania does not know how to lose......

anyone most argentinians in the italian team happened to have italian parents, some played in the young national team so it is a futile argument.

Just like they might be some transilvanians of hungarian origins in your team.

It's a terrible year for Italy... Out quickly in the Eurobasket... In the Euro volley, i don't think they will go to the semi... In football, they will be probably out of the Euro too... For sure it's not a good year...
[/b]

Funny post, france lost to argentina in rugby, to scotland in football, in basketball and volleyball too..........

I would rather be concerned about your own teams honestly.......

Just like they might be some transilvanians of hungarian origins in your team. [/b]

You've got to be kidding me. The only (got that right?) of Hungarian etnicity (you know.. like about 7% of our total population.. wait, you can comprehend the difference between belonging to a national minority and being imported, no?) is Gal.
Now would you be so kind as to tell me what exactly has that to do with the 6 Argentineans(even with Parisse excluded), 3 Kiwis, 2 South-Africans, the Canadian, the French and the frigging Fijian in your "national"? For ****'s sake, a while ago you even had a Romanian captain(Cristian Stoica), which of course qualifies as a true italian, since 2000 years ago he might have had some Latin ancestors.. :toss:
</span>

<div class='quotemain'>
Just like they might be some transilvanians of hungarian origins in your team. [/b]

You've got to be kidding me. The only (got that right?) of Hungarian etnicity (you know.. like about 7% of our total population.. wait, you can comprehend the difference between belonging to a national minority and being imported, no?) is Gal.
Now would you be so kind as to tell me what exactly has that to do with the 6 Argentineans(even with Parisse excluded), 3 Kiwis, 2 South-Africans, the Canadian, the French and the frigging Fijian in your "national"? For ****'s sake, a while ago you even had a Romanian captain(Cristian Stoica), which of course qualifies as a true italian, since 2000 years ago he might have had some Latin ancestors.. :toss:
</span>
[/quote]

Yeah I agree... I dont condone the fact that we have some players who are not even Italian FFS. Some of the Argies are ok as they have Italian parents and have lived in Italy since they were young, but the Kiwis and so on shouldnt really be with us.

Just like they might be some transilvanians of hungarian origins in your team.[/b]
CUM PULA MEA ORIGINE UNGARA DACA SUNT DIN TRANSILVANIA, MORTII MA-TII DE MACARONAR?
I won't bother to translate that.

the italian in me really wan't italy to go well but theyre performances so far haven't really helped there cause, i mean they may make the quaters if they lift against the scots but they'll need a good day and scotland a fairly average one.

No wonder the hungarians think you are uncivilized..............you are uncapable of having a normal conversations.

Is that your way of entertaining that normal conversation?

Before you hurry to rotate your flag with 90 degrees(clock-wise), check again your aberrations..

Italy can beat Scotland but they have to increase their level.
In any case they'll not pass the quarter

i think italy can beat scotland just if...
both bergamasco brothers playing at their full level
ramiro pez playing flyhalf...but only for 1 big reason.. his kicking ability.. i mean goals an drops

i think italy can beat scotland just if...
both bergamasco brothers playing at their full level
ramiro pez playing flyhalf...but only for 1 big reason.. his kicking ability.. i mean goals an drops
[/b]

Yes despite Pez sucking at defence and even offensive game for Italy... his points kicking can still be important... this is the only thing which will mean him being selected in the end. I just hope Pez has a good kicking game for territory, we need to play this way I think.

Latest posts