• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Its Out In Australia!!!

C

Crash_Ball_Runner

Dick Smiths got a few copies, im heading thea now... even though they open at 9...

WHY IS OUT EVERYWHERE BUT IN THE UK!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

getting really annoyed with this whole shipping cock-up, but go for it mate. get it whilst you can I have to wait a couple of days....So unfair (kevin style)

Originally posted by saintsfan24_7@Mar 16 2005, 09:11 AM
WHY IS OUT EVERYWHERE BUT IN THE UK!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

getting really annoyed with this whole shipping cock-up, but go for it mate. get it whilst you can I have to wait a couple of days....So unfair (kevin style)
It's not out in NZ yet either.

Out tomorrow.

Everything I have been doing the past few months has been counting down to this, and I'm trying to keep myself occupied by creating little tasks so I don't think about it.

Jesus, I'm supposed to be a growen man, this is very sad.
<

Jamie Gough

I have been thinking about the game non-stop and cant wait to stick it in
<

But honestly it may sound kinda weird saying that though, as we are human beings and going so mad ova a game is kinda weird.

Originally posted by saintsfan24_7@Mar 16 2005, 09:30 AM
cant wait to stick it in
<
Do you think the game will be that good?

Hey, I think it will be better!
<

mine is in postal transit I think it should have been here yesterday but dam nz post so slack takes 2 days to get something across Auckland. I hope that it is still comming and none of the postal workers stole it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

Hey, I think it will be better! [/b]

Im kinda hoping it will get better as it goes along hehe
<
<

And gets to that climax moment.........When i have just scored that match winning try hehe

Originally posted by Crash_Ball_Runner@Mar 16 2005, 09:09 AM
Dick Smiths got a few copies, im heading thea now... even though they open at 9...
WHICH DICK SMITH???

Originally posted by ak47+Mar 16 2005, 10:52 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Mar 16 2005, 10:52 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Crash_Ball_Runner
@Mar 16 2005, 09:09 AM
WHICH DICK SMITH??? [/b]
THE ONE ON THE LEFT!!!!! RUUUUUUUUUUUN YOU LEMMINGS!!!!!

yes sir, yes sir

i have a copy booked at dick smith

my mate is picking it up right now

when i get home, it will be waiting for me

now i just gotto grind thru all this work to knock off as soon as i can

tonite = a massive night on the ps2, with atleast a 3am finish....got food, beer and munchies........i am set for the best night of my life

FINALLY!!!!!

hmm, looks like i've had it since last thursday night.... suhhhhnapppp!

just kidding guys, enjoy it. i dont expect to see many of you on the forum for a week or so.
<

I too hopefully will be getting it this afternoon fingers crossed on Nz post delivering.

yeah, ninja -- we've had the game nearly a week now, and these antipodeans will probably be the first to unlock anything (if there's stuff to be unlocked) as well as complete everything that could possibly be completed. They are savages.

Originally posted by saintsfan24_7@Mar 16 2005, 09:37 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE

Hey, I think it will be better! 

Im kinda hoping it will get better as it goes along hehe
<
<

And gets to that climax moment.........When i have just scored that match winning try hehe [/b][/quote]
You know I always liked rugby because of that build up before the climax.....I mean try. This is often missing from league and definitely missing from soccer. You often don't see a try or goal coming until a second before it happens while in rugby it can be seen like a boxer under pressure about to go down and then finally....whammo!!

Originally posted by captainamerica@Mar 16 2005, 11:28 AM
yeah, ninja -- we've had the game nearly a week now, and these antipodeans will probably be the first to unlock anything (if there's stuff to be unlocked) as well as complete everything that could possibly be completed. They are savages.
for those that have had the game for a week congratulations

for those that have tasted webb ellis success - our time has come

the transaction has officially ocurred

my mate is driving home as i type.......with 2 copies of rugby 2005 on ps2 in the passenger seat......even strapped into the seatbelts, just in case he crashes.....1 is mine the other is his

EB still dont have my pre-ordered copy...........but f*** em...........dick smith came thru with the goods!!!

Originally posted by ak47@Mar 16 2005, 12:03 PM
EB still dont have my pre-ordered copy...........but f*** em...........dick smith came thru with the goods!!!
I think you should honk and give the finger everytime you drive by EB's -- they sound like absolute dolts over there.

But you're at work, ak?

Did I just hear you cough?

Dude, you're not looking to well . . . maybe you should leave early . . .

eb games rung me 2day 2 cum pik it up 2moro i gt 15 bucks off and a free rugby ball

Originally posted by hurricane13@Mar 16 2005, 12:37 PM
eb games rung me 2day 2 cum pik it up 2moro i gt 15 bucks off and a free rugby ball
hopefully they'll call me too, for pick up tomorrow.......i would laugh at them and say nah mate..........put that $100 on ya mum..........i got rugby 2005 already from dick smiths

captain - i am always at work when logged on the TRF
at times i think i may get busted or whatever, but everytime we have a meeting i am wrapped up in positive comments..........i surprise myself.

i can cough very well, but works priority at the moment, coz its the 15th, and alot of bonds pay mid month........i am swamped with work, otherwise i would call the docco and book a phantom appointment

Originally posted by ak47+Mar 16 2005, 12:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Mar 16 2005, 12:43 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-hurricane13
@Mar 16 2005, 12:37 PM
hopefully they'll call me too, for pick up tomorrow.......i would laugh at them and say nah mate..........put that $100 on ya mum..........i got rugby 2005 already from dick smiths

captain - i am always at work when logged on the TRF
at times i think i may get busted or whatever, but everytime we have a meeting i am wrapped up in positive comments..........i surprise myself...........i do my job very well, (according to managers and appraisal reveiws) hence my post count at work. [/b]
Oddly enough, I'm at work as well, and still told I'm doing a good job, and look at my post count
<

stupid americans . . . wait, I'm one of them.
<

OHHH DIS GAME IS BADD!!!!! just finished 2 games. one playing against my bro and one playing together. The first game my bro won 62 - 57 (blues vs crusaders 20 min halves) and the last game we managed a draw against england (we were the all blacks)... 2 player co-op is REALLY awesum, u can run next to ur partner and the ball will still go straight to u wen they pass it. I even bought an xbox just for this game. the control layout was tricky at first, but it gets really easy after a few games... newayz betta go bak and kik my bros ass... this next game is for ownership of the xbox...laterz...

Latest posts