• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

J.Lomu

I keep meaning to create Lomu. and out of interest for those people who have created him whats stats etc do you give and what body number and how do you re-arrange the all blacks squad to takle him into account?

i created him and he keeps gettin wasted so i changed his name!!! i put his strength right up and made his special attributes scoring, tackle breaker and the other **** i cant remember
<
<
<

Originally posted by hurricane13@Mar 23 2005, 09:32 AM
i created him and he keeps gettin wasted so i changed his name!!! i put his strength right up and made his special attributes scoring, tackle breaker and the other **** i cant remember
<
<
<
OK thats great but how did you re-organise you NZ squad to fit him in?

I tried creating him too, but I can't find the right body shape - Shape 1 is stringbean 2nd rower (1.9m, 100kg), shape 2 is centre (1.8m 90kg), shape 3 is prop/flanker (1.8m, 110kg), and shape 4 is wing/fullback (1.7m, 80kg). Jonah from memory was 6"6 (196cm) and 120kg.
<

Originally posted by jared27+Mar 23 2005, 08:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jared27 @ Mar 23 2005, 08:19 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-ninjapirate
@Mar 23 2005, 11:48 AM
whoah, are you suggesting carlos spencer is ****?
<
Spencer is **** ! [/b]
<
<
<
spencer is very ****.....he plays good in the NPC then F!@#S up every time at test level.

Dan carter is the next fly half for AB
<
, or mauger
<
, even merhterns, but not KRAP KING CARLOS
<
<
<
<
<

on his best days spencer is the best rugby player in the world. its just that he doesnt have many of them these days

in test level carlos has alot of lateral running and that makes guns like umaga, collins, mauger look bad coz of hospital passes....look at larkham or anyone else for that matter and see how straight they run and the speed in which they run.

TO PUT IT PLAINLY....CARLOS SHOULD STAY AT SCRUMHALF WHERE HE FIRST STARTDED, coz thats how he plays!
<

Is there any one who is feeling especially generous could post a guide to making lomu and a team sheet with him in it?

Dan carter sucks and has no natural talent take away his kicking skills and hes an average player

Originally posted by ninjapirate@Mar 24 2005, 08:33 AM
they're all good. let there be peace. why cant we all be friends?
Amen.

Anyway, we're sidetracking away from the main topic "J.Lomu"
<

Can someone please post a stats screen from create a player of J.Lomu if they have made him. That would be awesome.

Cheers.

Latest posts