Jaguares

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Argentina
Club or Nation
Argentina
James O'Connor could go to London Irish

I apologize before creating this thread. I didn't know whether to put in: "NRL" or "Super Rugby" then I put it here, since he's still a Rugby Union player...

James O’Connor draws interest from league:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-clubs-looking-at-recruiting-wallaby-badboy-james-oconnor/story-fni3fbgz-1226743399927?utm_source=G%26GR+Daily+Rugby+News+list&utm_campaign=14e3f1cb50-Wed+9%2F10%2F2013&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_53e97ccfb4-14e3f1cb50-63589685

Last edited:
If he can't act like a gentleman then maybe that's the place he should be. I really had hopes for the kid when he first came onto the scene, but I've been very disappointed by his recent antics. And I don't think it's just what he's been doing that's at issue, but probably the thing we don't really see - his attitude. If a good player (and he IS a good player) acts up a bit but shows the right attitude, he's not likely to be blacklisted as O'Connor seems to have been by the union teams. That just makes me think there's even more to the stories we've heard, and if so then who wants a player with a bad attitude? Nobody...'ceptin' those dirty league folks. ;)

das

To be fair there is only so many times a man can get mistaken for Bieber before he turns to drink.

he's suuuuuuuuuuch a dumbshyt this kid....unbelievable. Trying to be the cool kid huh, guess what you just lost a spot ON THE AUSTRALIAN NATIONAL FOOKING TEAM.
piece of shyt should join the army for a year or two, make him straight as a poll.

Last edited:
To be fair there is only so many times a man can get mistaken for Bieber before he turns to drink.

:lol:

he's suuuuuuuuuuch a dumbshyt this kid....unbelievable. Trying to be the cool kid huh, guess what you just lost a spot ON THE AUSTRALIAN NATIONAL FOOKING TEAM.
piece of shyt should join the army for a year or two, make him straight as poll.

Around here so does BOD, as I understand it. ;)

das

It's just me, being rude, in regards to another thread around here somewhere. :p

das

BO'D's already got himself a lovely wife.

Brian-O_Driscoll_1672054c.jpg

It's us BO'Dhists who should be told to straighten up, but don't really want to.

^ lol, his face.
So there are BODhists, are there...do you guys believe that there is a laughing, fat version of O'Driscoll who controls the fate of the world ?

^ lol, his face.
So there are BODhists, are there...do you guys believe that there is a laughing, fat version of O'Driscoll who controls the fate of the world ?

You mean there's another version of him?

You mean there's another version of him?

I'm not exactly sure...I'm waiting to see what the BODhists have to say...couldn't find anything online about this, it's very intriguing.

Post a photo of himself on the plane to London via twitter earlier. Irish it is.

I don't understand people's problem with O'Connor. He has acted unprofessional but on the field he tends to always perform

I don't understand people's problem with O'Connor. He has acted unprofessional but on the field he tends to always perform

He's a bad role model
He's letting his teammates down
He's embarrassing teammates, coaches, the ARU etc
He's embarrassing his sponsors
He's causing disharmony in the Australian squad
He's putting national coaches under pressure and inviting greater scrutiny from the press

etc etc

As a professional rugby player, you just can't act like a cünt off the pitch, it ain't gonna work. If you do want to act like a cünt, get a labouring job and go play club rugby.

Latest posts