• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Jason Robinson

I

ikvat

Bayonne seems very interesting by Jason Robinson.
Up to now, it's just a rumor, but it could be a good sig for the French prod2 team.

Bayonne seems very interesting by Jason Robinson.
Up to now, it's just a rumor, but it could be a good sig for the French prod2 team.
[/b]

I think his boots are well and truly hung up now. Many teams would be interested, but Jason wouldn't.

Kinda sad to see a player from the NH that actually counter attacks leave the game behind. Oh well i guess aeral ping pong is the future.

Thanks to league, his habit of returning kicks has been such a gem to attacking rugby.

Bayonne are interested in Jason Robinson? Well, it couldn't hurt if it were to happen, though I don't expect it to. I don't know if Bayonne really need any more new signings though as they've basically revamped their entire roster this off-season. So far they've been pounding every team they face in pre-season form since the changes have been made. They project to finish within 6th to 8th place in Top 14.

Oh well i guess aeral ping pong is the future.
[/b]

:wah: I Hope so much you're wrong... :zzz:

Stormmaster is right : Bayonne interested in Robinson is a thing but Robinson interested in Bayonne is another one...

<div class='quotemain'>
Oh well i guess aeral ping pong is the future.
[/b]

:wah: I Hope so much you're wrong... :zzz:

Stormmaster is right : Bayonne interested in Robinson is a thing but Robinson interested in Bayonne is another one...
[/b][/quote]I imagine that money can do a lot! <_<

He's retired and isn't playing again; The whole point of his retirement when he could easily have 2 more good seasons is down to wanting more time with his kids... Therefore even if he does have a change of heart, he certainly won't be moving to France. He hardly needs the money.

I hate to see it but there is no future for BW as much as I hate to see it said

hes try during the world cup final 2003 is the finest of his career. dont ya think so?

I have been lucky enough to meet him. He has been and will probs be one of the best players i see play the game of rugby. Thnx Jason for all you have done for English rugby!You will be missed.

Can't see him coming back this time - maybe for his testimonial, althought I know he's already said that he won't be playing.

Well, if we're going to be like that;
I know he didn't cross the whitewash himself, but that doesn't matter;
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fl_d56uurTY&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fl_d56uurTY&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

And of course, making the Worlds best fullback look stupid was special;
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OH7nIZ1e0u0&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OH7nIZ1e0u0&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I think the man needs to just leave rugby and be remebered for being a great player and end his career on a high and not make a hash of a comeback a couple of years down the line

Mite, I think just the Chinese commentary makes that first clip EPIC considering that it sounds better than quite possibly any English language commentary since Bill McClaren!

That and the French Pundit screaming "ALLEZALLEZALLEZALLEZALLEZ[blink]OOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIIIIIII! OOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIIIIIII!!!!12121312twentyfive[/blink] for France's 2nd try against New Zealand in the 2007 RWC.

Well, if we're going to be like that;
I know he didn't cross the whitewash himself, but that doesn't matter;
And of course, making the Worlds best fullback look stupid was special;
[/b]
Great run - "ping pong - live break! - wang wong - live break!" - but the pass was everything.

<div class='quotemain'> hes try during the world cup final 2003 is the finest of his career. dont ya think so? [/b]

Nah, his try in the 1998 GF againgst Leeds was his finest :p

[/b][/quote]

Nah, again an important try, but his try v saints earlier that year was better.

Latest posts