• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Jerseys, Kits, etc

M

M Two One

Many of you have seen my rugby kits, I'll be posting new ones here as well as other sports.

Montréal Canadiens

montrealhomeyj8.png
montrealawayyc1.png

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (toxicfiend @ Dec 29 2008, 03:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Phoenix huh... but the canadiens are an awesome team[/b]

Indeed the Canadiens are a classic team, but I must admit I admire Phoenix these days. I was quite ****** when they relocated from Winnipeg to the desert. They were too flashy and had a terrible look. The franchise felt "fake" and that they didn't belong in professional ice hockey at all; see below.

phxcj8.gif

However, just a few seasons ago they went with a new logo and a classic style to their uniforms. To keep up with different fan demands, they also recently released a third jersey, which I have not created yet but posted a photo of below with the new primary logo. While I'm in no way a fan of the franchise, I do admire the change and care they put into fitting in with the rest of the league and establishing a true identity.

phx2hm4.gif

thirdgm6.jpg

Anyway, no opinion on the jerseys I created?

Oh alright thought you were a fan of the coyotes which i have never seen before outside of phoenix and even in phoenix haha.
what jersey did you create?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (toxicfiend @ Dec 29 2008, 10:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Oh alright thought you were a fan of the coyotes which i have never seen before outside of phoenix and even in phoenix haha.
what jersey did you create?[/b]

I'm a Buffalo Sabres fan actually. The jerseys? In the first and second posts. Those were done in Photoshop.

Oh haha i was wondering where you got em actually.
I'm a nucks fan myself. Vanek is lighting it up this year huh

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (toxicfiend @ Dec 30 2008, 03:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Oh haha i was wondering where you got em actually.
I'm a nucks fan myself. Vanek is lighting it up this year huh[/b]

No problem, I create a lot of stuff in Photoshop like this complete Biarritz kit below.

biarritzolympiquepaysbatv5.png

The Canucks are a fantastic franchise and like the Coyotes have went with a more stylish and classic look that I like. What do you think of the new third jersey though? I thought they should have put Johnny Canuck on the front instead of on the shoulders. Has Roberto Luongo returned from injury yet?

Vanek is indeed lighting up the league this season. The lack in depth this season for the Sabres is what has prevented the team from playing as well now as they were early on. I think they need to trade some players, but I'm not going to get into details here.

Ya after that amazing season the sabers had a few years back it seems like all there star players have left for more money elsewhere.
Luongo ain't back yet I think they said a couple weeks still but Sundin did arrive today, saw the press conference actually pretty excited about him playing even thought we are paying him way more then any player deserves.
I wish they would have created something a little different for the third jersey its the original but with some slight modifications, no V on the arm I myself prefer the old flying V or the stake
Canucks6.gif
Flying V :D
Canucks7.gif
Skate, I still got mine from 93 i believe it was haha

The old Vancouver colors always reminded me of Germany. lol

Honestly, I hate American football and I don't have a template made for the sport either .. sorry man.

holy f*** another north american who hates the nfl thank f*** i ain't the only one. CFL is better cuz it's the original north american football league damn yanks ripped us off
The old vancouver canucks jerseys remind me of greatness haha the only time we did really well. Don't f*** with my child hood hahah.
Cheers to any hockey fan

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (toxicfiend @ Dec 31 2008, 01:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
holy f*** another north american who hates the nfl thank f*** i ain't the only one. CFL is better cuz it's the original north american football league damn yanks ripped us off
The old vancouver canucks jerseys remind me of greatness haha the only time we did really well. Don't f*** with my child hood hahah.
Cheers to any hockey fan[/b]

We get CFL on some FOX network over here, I just don't like the sport all together. lol

it wasn't a backfire there champ, he just said he didn't the sport in general the two games are very similar only a few differences 3 downs, bigger field, less money. ya don't see many 5'9" running backs in the nfl haha :D

there are some 5ft 9 running backs in nfl but there not every down backs :).

Chris Johnson is 5ft 11 and beat walter dix or dixon w/e olympic runner in a 100m race in high school or college once but not every time.

Thanks man for accepting request :)

Latest posts