• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Jonah Lomu Rugby Tips

Anyone got tips on how to master the game ETC.. [/b]

As far as strategy goes, play it like real rugby; fast ball, offloading out of the tackle, looking for support, etc.

When I use to play it on Ps1 I just use to pass it to a forward and fend all the time. Sometimes you could fend off nearly the whole team all in a row lol.

winning the ball at rucks: adding players to the rucks help, but taking them away doesn't have a negative effect, so repeatedly add a player then take him away rapidly to win the ball.

all i remember from back in the day is r1 and square at the same time bumps defenders off...

To gain easily the ball press quickly on the button to get out the players with the joystick in the direction of the ruck

Another tip is you can hold the pass button and then let it go when your tackled on the ground it really puts the opposition off cause your suppose to be tackled but then the ball comes flying out.

A cheap I use to use depending on your controller configuration was stay in 1 place don't move at all and hold Triangle button then when someone tries to tackle you just tap R1&R2 to fend them off. I think this is a bug cause you can fend off anyone that tries tackling you even if they're behind you lol.

I bought this game off ebay about one month ago, for a bargain 99p, only to find out that my PC is 'too new' to play it?!
i don't think i want the game so abdly as to buy an old computor, but does anyone have any advise? its meant to work on MSDos i think...

I bought this game off ebay about one month ago, for a bargain 99p, only to find out that my PC is 'too new' to play it?!
i don't think i want the game so abdly as to buy an old computor, but does anyone have any advise? its meant to work on MSDos i think...
[/b]
A little soft named DosBox is an emulator of MSDOs, and help to make these old games. It's explained here:
<div class='htmltop'>HTML</div><div class='htmlmain'>http://www.dosbox.com/</div>

Latest posts