• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Jonah Lomu Rugby..

F

Fa'atau82

Hey guys,

I just wondered does anyone remember what the special teams where in JLR? I'm just doing my legends patch, and thought it'd be funny if i put Team Lomu in. Was there any other teams like this?

For my classic XV's i think i'll use JLR squads.

There was like a Codemasters team with novelty players with funny names. Like a really tall guy and a really short guy and stuff. Was always fun to play with. There was also the Rage All stars

Yep the Rage All Stars had that little fulla Mather who was the fastest player on the game. Some dude Williams who could kick the length of the field and there were heaps of other huge dudes who were hard to put down and would kill in the rucks.

The Codemasters was a alright team but they didn't really have anyone special from what I can remember.

I always liked the video from JLR too, but i can't get it into the game.

Silly question, but does that mean that its not possible to change what movie plays at the start?

You can, but the game crashes as it's probably to do with the file format and/or the size of the file.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Mar 11 2010, 05:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
You can, but the game crashes as it's probably to do with the file format and/or the size of the file.[/b]

Do you happen to know which file this is? Might give it a try :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Mar 6 2010, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hey guys,

I just wondered does anyone remember what the special teams where in JLR? I'm just doing my legends patch, and thought it'd be funny if i put Team Lomu in. Was there any other teams like this?

For my classic XV's i think i'll use JLR squads.[/b]

You have to make at least those three, they were absolutely awesome:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wikipedia)</div>
Rage All-Stars: containing Mather, the smallest and by far the fastest player in the game, McCabe, the player who can kick far further than anyone else in the game, and T Williams, an extremely large fullback who is about the only player who can stop Lomu 1-on-1 during a correctly timed hand-off[/b]

Awesome initiative BTW, I cant wait to see what Mather would look like!! :D

I won't make silly teams, and i don't think i can actually make the comical looking players in this game.. would be funny though. I think i'd channel my efforts into a 7's patch.

7's sounds like a great idea! If you are going a 7's patch you could incorporate the Melrose 7's into the game, considering it is the oldest 7's tournament in the World, and is where the game was founded. You could have the Melrose team which won the first tournament on it as well

Jonah Lomu Rugby means: rugby with running, tackling, heavy machine-gun firing at offensive and defensive players, and everything that joins rugby with strength and technique :D

Haha, I remember someone made an editor for Rugby 2001...the minimum height was 50cm:

midgetman.jpg

Ridiculously slow, even on maximum pace.

Latest posts