Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coaching a Super 14 side

• Coaching the All Blacks

• Playing for the All Blacks

• Total voters
He's nowhere near articulate enough to be a full time commentator, but he can still have an impact as an embasator to the game. He has to go on a tour to smaller rugby nations and just show his face, do a meet and greet. Hell, he's probably the most recognizable face of rugby in North America given he's on those adidas ad's.

did u guys see that thing where he is squatting more now then he ever did whilst playin. thats freaking crazy. if he keeps tat up his legs might end up like mcalisters

He's nowhere near articulate enough to be a full time commentator, /quote]

You haven't been listening to NZ commentators have you? They're Idiots and at least Jonah Lomu won't try to sound like a ********.

Lomu is a legend but wont play again, he needs to be part of NZ rugby in an active capacity but coaching could be too soon

The guys a legend, i hope he gives playing a go again, but if not, good luck to him in whatever he does

I would love to see him back playing. The guy is my all time favourite sportsman. what he has achieved so far is pretty incredible and if anyone can come back from where he has been then its the big fella.

What is the actual story with Lomu right now? Has he stated what he is doing, or are there rumours about what he might do? I know there are options listed in the poll but what is behind the speculation?
He seemed to fit in in Wales...personally Cardiff seemed good for him, IMO.
0701rugb.jpg

I google Jonah everyday and catch up on new about him. He is currently training and said that he won't be playing any rugby until after the World Cup in France. His strength is amazing and with more and more training will just get stronger.

He is also doing a lot with organ transplant - so well done to him.

Let's hope he'll come back and play top-flight rugby once again.

Well, he's not that old, but with all his health problems, I don't see him back at top level, really. A real pity!!!

jonah rocks , JUST missed him in singapore when he came here for a youth training clinic

With all the problems he's had, don't think he's got a chance at the top level again.

Unfortunately the reality is he won't even play Super 14 again. It would be great if he secures a place and continued to play NPC rugby, but I really don't think he'll go any further.

The great man has had his time and may he be remembered and go down in rugby folklore for his phenomenal running rugby ability.

I agree that he probably wont play at top level (s14 or trinations) again, but the fact that it is even being discussed is a great testament to the man's determination. Hopefully he sees some NPC action and at least keeps people guessing about his future because he is surely an inspiration to anyone that has had a transplant.

i think hes 31/32 so i think that may be too old to start rebuilding, as he will have lost strength and such so he wont make it

he said in an article on rugby365 that he was squatting way more than he used to (when he was playing)

Latest posts