• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Just Listen...

M

Mr. Laxative

Alright, I've just had an amazing idea. We always think we could make a super game if given the opportunity, well why not make a game that lets you do that? A bit like The Movies, but you make video games - any genre! And then market them. With online play, etc. This could be unbeatable.

How can we possibly take the ideas of anyone still using that sig at all seriously?

Well, just a minute - it'll be gone very, very soon!

Of course you can play the game you have designed as well and with net play download games designed by others.....?

to a lesser extent, click and play, i belive it was called. came out like a million years ago, and went no-where because the concept was shite.

Originally posted by Jacko@Apr 14 2006, 11:59 PM
Alright, I've just had an amazing idea. We always think we could make a super game if given the opportunity, well why not make a game that lets you do that? A bit like The Movies, but you make video games - any genre! And then market them. With online play, etc. This could be unbeatable.
I have no idea what you are talking about today.......

....have you been drinking?

this is the worse idea i have ever herd, well i think its equal worse with all your other ideas :)

I would expect nothing more from thirteen year old Jack Lattimore. Jacko needs to get these things of his chest, so one day when he grows up, he can come up with a good idea.

Originally posted by Jacko@Apr 15 2006, 09:23 AM

Of course you can play the game you have designed as well and with net play download games designed by others.....?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

See guys! It's simple! We just need a game so we can make the best games in the world.

I'm afraid your idea is too risky Jacko. If somebody makes your game, all the other companies would go out of business due to the fact that everybody else will be making grade A games. That must be why they haven't done it yet. :rolleyes:

Back to the drawing board.

And you should write a column in talking balls. Just give us your ideas every week.

Originally posted by kaftka+Apr 17 2006, 05:27 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Jacko
@Apr 15 2006, 09:23 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

See guys! It's simple! We just need a game so we can make the best games in the world.

I'm afraid your idea is too risky Jacko. If somebody makes your game, all the other companies would go out of business due to the fact that everybody else will be making grade A games. That must be why they haven't done it yet. :rolleyes:

Back to the drawing board.

And you should write a column in talking balls. Just give us your ideas every week. [/b]
dont encourage him kaftka.

Yeah i wonder where lattimorius Maximus is? Prehaps he could clean up this mess he started!? Hes probably grounded and cant use the net.

Jacko is one of the coolest guys here. He's got character.

Seriously, write something each week in Talking Balls. Just what's on your mind.

Have you heard the Ricky Gervais show? With Karl Pilkington? You remind me of Karl Pilkington.

This idea really did it.

It's like Karls Watch that counts down the days until you die...

Latest posts