• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Just one last thing, on behalf of New Zealand.

Unfortunately I'll have to put up with you on Performance Forums in the meantime.

Just one last thing, on behalf of Keyboard Warrior

Just one last thing, on behalf of [strike]New Zealand[/strike] Keyboard Warrior.

You speak for yourself mate!!

It's a shame it's all over now but there will be more rugby to yarn about in january when the competition for 5th place at the RWC begins again, and then the magnificent Super XV, wahoo....

..and then the magnificent Super XV, wahoo....

Er, thats Super XVIII; or Super XVII if the Kings don't get their **** sorted out, or Super XVI if the Japanese franchise cant attarct some players to go play for them!!!

Ah don't worry about the numbers, I still call it the Super 12 sometimes and i can remember going to see the Super 6 when Fiji were in it.

That KeyBoardworrier doesn't speak for most NZ's. Majority of Kiwi's like to show some humility when winning. KBW's a ******** and has spent too much time holidaying in Australia. I reckon he should move there.

- - - Updated - - -

Why can't I put in the word ********. That's not considered swearing in NZ.

"McCaw" is a swear word in Australia and should be replaced with *****

:D

It is. I speak fluent Australian.

McCaw: Mic-Core

noun;

Someone who excells due to excellence, at expense of a victim.

Used in a sentence: That McCaw stole my wife from me. I didn't stand a chance...

or

I really wanted the job, but my qualifications weren't as good as the McCaw who got it.

It is. I speak fluent Australian.

McCaw: Mic-Core

noun;

Someone who excells due to excellence, at expense of a victim.

Used in a sentence: That McCaw stole my wife from me. I didn't stand a chance...

or

I really wanted the job, but my qualifications weren't as good as the McCaw who got it.

:D haha well played sir

Highlights for me were ...
Japan pulling the ambush of rugby history on the Boks.
The All Blacks putting France to bed early in the quarter final with a world record score at the stadium of fate where rugby myths are evaporated
Georgia roughing up the All Blacks
Wales somehow sneaking passed England.
Aussie belting England sideways.
Joubert making sure the world didn't have to see Scotland being smeared across the park by Argentina in the semi-final.
Aussie beating Wales and the Welsh not getting a bonus point which really highlighted the folly of Robshaw to go for the line.
Sonny Bill giving his winners medal to a kid who got smoked by a steward.
The AB's taking the trophy to Jerry Collins grave
Michael Cheika, a breath of fresh air, not afraid to wear his heart on his sleeve
Witnessing English arrogance being utterly smashed into the mud. Not the fans on here, but the stripey blazer crew who run English rugby.

Latest posts