• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Just Played RWC 2011

I think I will be able to break my silence when stuff is announced. For example one of the teams I saw and played as was England. The graphics looked incredibly slick. Forget the early images released. Also the grass looked amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SOLD, Forget all that other nonesense about Licences, Gameplay and Graphics!!!!!! All i Want is amazing Grass Physics!!!

Definate Must have Game for me now!!!! (although it has been all along!)

wow cool news and like many super jealous. good to know more info is coming and of course looking forward to the write up. thanks to getofmeland and HB for allowing this great opportunity.

What console did you play it on? Incomplete build of the game on a debug console? Did the build you played have commentary?

Last edited:
Is the grass licensed though??? ;)
This is a good point,
The RFU said that RWC2011 has the license to use Twickenham stadium, it doesn't mention the pitch at all.
If the grass isn't licensed, I'm afraid that's a deal breaker for me.

This is a good point,
The RFU said that RWC2011 has the license to use Twickenham stadium, it doesn't mention the pitch at all.
If the grass isn't licensed, I'm afraid that's a deal breaker for me.

Im with u on this one. No licenced grass, no purchase =P i want it all in every unrealistic way possible

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk

Are you serious, the grass better be licensed or I'm going to Email Hb in disgust
Hb Glen want to confirm anything !!!

Latest posts