• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Just Played RWC 2011

He's in London at the moment, it's been a long day but worth it, spent nearly 9 hrs on a train!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn, now thats what you call commitment. Was it 9 hours one way, or split both ways :p :p If it was worth 9 hours worth of traveling, i think we have a winner :D :D

look, look, a green flag especially for you >>>>>>>>>>

green flag.jpg

.... now talk

Did you enjoy it, did it feel like rugby, and is there a semblance of a forward game in there?

He can't talk at the moment.

...its called humour :)

I can wait until the official green flag waves, I've a good feeling about this.

Any chance of TRF reliving the idea of the old Locksley gameplay previews in some shape or form for RWC2011?

(And off-topic, but where would all my old, ancient posts be recorded these days? - I'm showing as only having 9 posts since 2005, Christ I know I lurk the majority of the time... but not that much!)

Lucky for Getme... Im jealous.....

Cmon.... Give him the green light!! Let him spill the beans on gameplay, audios and visuals... Please HB. :D

Happy to report that neither of us lost the match. We played 5 minute halves and I'm not too proud to tell you I spent much of the time talking rather than focusing on playing... Matt or Glen would demolish all comers though!

Hmm, HB Matt and Glen. These are the names we need to take down when we get our turn, Gay_Guy!

If it was being released on PC I would be excited....

Yeah, Can we get an idea when you can say anything?.

Unfortunately I have to wait for HB, 505 and the IRB. There will be more and more announcements over the coming weeks.

Getofmeland and I had a phone call about TRF related stuff last night. During the call call we got onto the issues of the day, including his trip to London.

What I can tell was is the complete enthusiasm for the game which came across in his voice when talking about it to me was very compelling. I got the impression it's got the "just one more game" feel to it. I'm now convinced the momentum will build as more info starts to trickle out.

I'm still disapointed however that I couldn't get a day off work :-(

Green flag you say.... hmm, a 'Tiger kidnapping' is order!!(jk)

Cannot wait for these "coming weeks" you speak of!!!

*RIP Ryan Dunn

I know we're waiting on the green flag lads, but tell us this...

When it does come will we be in for a generic media announcement or will it be in Getofmeland's own words & opinions? And what chances of it being accompanied by media (gameplay video/trailer or screenshots) or will the media pieces be released as stand alone entities?

Feels good now that the info is starting to get out there in whatever fashion and the hype builds - my preorder in April is starting to feel justified :)

Yea will he just say it is good like lazy gamer, or will we see a trailer or something

lucky lucky man :D :D can't wait for the silence to break :D :D

I think I will be able to break my silence when stuff is announced. For example one of the teams I saw and played as was England. The graphics looked incredibly slick. Forget the early images released. Also the grass looked amazing.

Latest posts