Ross

yep i've talked with him On Tuesday night

ok..other face released..

L.McAlister:
prevuq6.png

Download it!

Face ID: 25043

ok :).

If it works then i take screenshot of him if not then i cry and type back :(.

lets hope it works :)

Here is a cap of Castrogiovanni:

castrogiovanniqj0.jpg

It seems that you used an incorrect hair texture. And the face texture is not aligned with the model.
You need to try the faces in-game before realase them :) . They never look the same in-game than in OEdit preview.

i thought mcalister had a mohawk type and not a quiff type but its still good and also there is some wierd square patch on the back of mcalisters hair.

i thought mcalister had a mohawk type and not a quiff type but its still good and also there is some wierd square patch on the back of mcalisters hair.
[/b]
He does, or has for Sale most of the year.

sale_sharks_splashpage_amended_top.jpg

That, and the profile picture are the most accurate shots of his hair methinks.

ok because ingame he has quiff but i liked him more with mohawk but he's still good except that bug on the back of his head.

Hey man here is one of my favourite rugby players Quade Cooper.

You don't have to do him anytime soon its just something i would like someone to make but its not crucial.

here is him from the side with his mohawk

r136149_461179.jpg

misc pic

80344158.jpg

Quade_Cooper_large_image_2.jpg

this isn't critical. Please get the italian players and the new zealand guys and steyn done before :).

You don't even have to make it if u dont want to :p.

If you need more photos of Quade Cooper I've got lots and lots, so just hit me up if you need them via PM.

I would rather he gets other people requests done first when they asked before me :) there isn't much pics on google though the top is the best one of him.

hi kabezon

While i'm seeing how to import them...

Francois Steyn prev.
prevbx9.png

[/b]

any news on steyn kabezon :)

any chance of doing updates on your previous faces ... they are fantastic ... only problem is castrogiovanni's hair, mcalisters white bit at the front (nothing major), chabal has real stare kind of look, and ive noticed that mccaw looks to have a face on the back of his head whilst running ... do i need to put headgear on him
i understand that it would be extremely hard to do this modding ... but just thought id put an input in

how can i get carter's face ... or are u still in progress

good job but mate

great job mate!
but some faces doesn t work very well.... ;)
can you update steyn 's face?? :bana: :bana:

i so badly want steyn lol.

Here is some other requests

lee byrne

CDF_Lee_Byrne04.jpg

you have to love his hair lol

Matt Giteau without scrum cap

51097.accred.jpg

img.11079_t.jpg

470joeycoach,0.jpg

303527.jpg

Latest posts